Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't be arsed tonight

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
We're going down with a whimper and we are frankly rubbish. I can't be arsed to have an evening of people slagging me off to say this. I have given up. Goodnight x

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
train prices to Accrington anyone?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
we ARE actually an embarrassment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You lot clearly weren't at the game or listening to the commentary then.
No, we've only got yet another home reverse and a league position to call upon as a witness.

Kindly f*** off if you don't like people moaning. I think we have a right to it. We are shit and it was all SO SO SO avoidable.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
No, we've only got yet another home reverse and a league position to call upon as a witness.

Kindly f*** off if you don't like people moaning. I think we have a right to it. We are shit and it was all SO SO SO avoidable.

with fans like you we deserve to go down !!
do us all a favour and go watch chelsea.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
we moan because we are passionate and want the club to do well. I release my anger on this board.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
You lot clearly weren't at the game or listening to the commentary then.

I was at the game and we we're f***ing toilet mate, what game where you watching??

We NEVER looked like scoring and craig davis is one of the worst strikers i've ever seen in a brighton shit.

Game over for us now, f***ing shit, I cant believe some mugs on here still think we have a chance of survival. :shootself

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
40 year's of watching the Albion.

Most seasons are disappointing, however this year has been an absolute shambles.

Been a regular watcher for many years. I didn't go tonight and frankly I won't be there on Saturday.

With only 5000 there tonight, it looks like I am not alone.
With supporters like you etc etc.

Haven't you heard. You're not ALLOWED to be pissed off. Please take your pissed off attitude and take it to another club where, erm, you never ever have a reason to be pissed off anyway. :jester:

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
I don't post much on here, but reading the threads on here tonight and having been to the game it really p*sses me off some of the idiots. Every season 12 clubs are relegated in the football league and probably the same number are involved in a relegation dogfight and stay up. I reckon in terms of getting behind the team and being a supporter of the club in tough times, we must be bottom of the pile. This is when the club needs the fans support, there is such a bad vibe around the club at the moment created by fans who for some reason think that the club should be immune to having a bad run.
:albion2:

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Forums are about opinions...would be boring otherwise wouldnt it. So lets let people let off steam. Personally I was gutted just as I was when Orient scored their winner. The writing is on the wall now, I just cant believe how wrong this has gone. Just hope DK will stand up and admit he has made a monumental balls up when we go down.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
dont be a twat.

im not, i honestly believe the fans of this club are at least half the problem, most of them have completly unrealistic expectations of what can be achieved, they take every opputunity to slag off the chairman who has kept this club alive and out of administration in the most extreme of circumstances. And they turn on the players at every opputunity. Our fans are frankly embaressing. so we probably will get relegated, but we can come back, we are not a big club in fact over our history league two is not an unfamiliar place. If half are fans tried supporting the club they claim to love instead of taking every opputunity to bring in down we would be stronger for it. I say clear out some of the dead wood fans along with the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here