Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I became a father today.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Great news... speaking as someone who wanted more than one, make sure you cherish every single moment of babyhood, as before you know it they'll be 6, and kicking you in the shins!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Congratulations - my son is nearly five and it has been a wonderful high octane adventure, it goes so quick and every day has its magical moments, I hope you enjoy fatherhood as much as I do

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Great news... speaking as someone who wanted more than one, make sure you cherish every single moment of babyhood, as before you know it they'll be 6, and kicking you in the shins!

LoL my son decided to punch me in the nuts in the middle of Tescos yesterday and I only swore 23 times at the top of my voice

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Congratulations........... molly is a great name,i might steal it ! ive got another 6 months to wait for my bundle of joy fingers crossed...Good luck for the future

scooter1

How soon is now?
Congratulations. I became a father for the first time on Boxing Day and I know exactly how you feel - its fantastic.

Once again, congrats - enjoy this special time. Ours has just started teething and he's a grizzling mess - something to look forward to, wouldn't change it for the world!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Saw the thread title and thought you'd entered the priesthood in a vain attempt to get God on our side and stave of relegation.

Seems you done something better.

Congrats.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here