Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I became a dad today

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Well done to mum! And congrats to you both. Being a parent is hard bloody work but the best thing ever. Enjoy.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Something positive on NSC ... my word. Congratulations to you all and well done.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Does Delta Grace think we should back slade, or sack him? Does she want Murray dumped in the reserves until we can offload him, or does she think he's too good to waste and we need to get from him what we can while we can? Does she have any new ideas for bringing in the crowds? What does she think is our best starting eleven?
She's been alive for 14 hours, if she is not a staunch albion fan, you have failed.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, Delta is on the fence regarding Slade, However feels Murray should go and if required out on lone. She thinks a front row section for mothers breast feeding (good looking mums only) at falmer would be a good idea and would increase crowds. Yes she is an Albion fan with hat,etc and hates Palarse with a passion already :blush:

God No one told us we would be like Zombies today :ohmy:

And Das i think you maybe right, However next step back to Brighton end of next month. So maybe not. :thumbsup:

Thanks again:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here