Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Am Watford O

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Oscar said:
Mods I hope you're getting this. We don't want idiots like this on the board. Get him off :angry:

I dont think it will be long................

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Dave the Gaffer said:
Oh and BTW - Orient were seriously shit the other week ( and we know what we are talking about:down: :down: :down: )

Yes but we were better on Saturday.

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Taylor159370 said:
Yes, I don't want to get banned from here just because of someone like you.

Coward. You can think it but are afraid to express it.

Commander said:
I do sort of see where you are coming from, but it was out of order and you must see why people are pissed off.

Enjoy the game the other week?

Don't fall for this new version of events. Read the thread in question and it is clear that Starry is a parent. The guy is a first class **** and should just f*** off. Last time he tried to justify his words and change history, some nasty quotes were brought up to slap him back down and Bozza banned him.

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Lokki 7 said:
Don't fall for this new version of events. Read the thread in question and it is clear that Starry is a parent. The guy is a first class **** and should just f*** off. Last time he tried to justify his words and change history, some nasty quotes were brought up to slap him back down and Bozza banned him.

Yes please read the thread. I did not know she was a mother of a dying child......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Volvic said:
Yes please read the thread. I did not know she was a mother of a dying child......

It really makes little difference you sad little man.

As others have suggested, please go away - this board is better off without people like you.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Volvic said:
I brought it up becuase I was accused of telling a mother of a dying child to rape her. I did not. I have a right to correct this and I have.

you've had your say so why do you go now and stay away from here, as unfortunatly, if you meant it or not it doesnt seem that too many on here are willing to forgive. The main thing is you said sorry - fair play.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Pretty bad remark by Watford O but no worse then some on here.At least he has put his hands up to it.I thought he was alright for an outsider

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
algie said:
Pretty bad remark by Watford O but no worse then some on here.At least he has put his hands up to it.

That's what I thought- if he had known the situation I dont believe he would have said it. He's still a cock though, bye!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You must be sad though , I mean , it was bad enough living on this board upsetting people before, then to reform as a different poster and come back is bad enough , but to bring up the subject you got banned for.

Why would you want to do that ?
Havent Orient got a board ?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: I Am Watford O

Volvic said:
I would have said that to a 20 year old leeds fan. I would not have said that to any female or mother of a dying child.
Do you think she needs this thread in this case. Go away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am sorry, but what you said was inexcusable, whether you thought she was a man or a woman. I can't think of any lower insult really, that someone could aim at me, than to suggest I go and abuse my children.

Vote BAN.

charbonnel

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Dougal said:
You must be sad though , I mean , it was bad enough living on this board upsetting people before, then to reform as a different poster and come back is bad enough , but to bring up the subject you got banned for.

Why would you want to do that ?
Havent Orient got a board ?

The point was to clear this up, not drag it back to life. I knew I would get banned again. Bozza and I have history.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here