Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Am Watford O

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
I am Watford O.

Can I just clear something up before I am again banned.

Regarding the leeds fan with the child that was ill (I cant remember her name). I just want to clear this up. I was involved in a bit of banter over George Best and this leeds fan starts defending a section of their fans booing the minute silence, which I thought was awful. I did not know at this point the fan was female, or had any children at all let alone a seriously ill one. In the banter I just said 'why dont you go and rape your children or whatever else it is you notherners do' (words to that effect). Hardly shakespeare but I thought I was making a jibe at a 20 year old male leeds fan. Can you honestly believe anyone would say this to a mother? I was shocked when I found out her circumstances and I apologised.

Thats not quite the same as telling a mother to rape her dying child.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why did you even bring it up again you congealed barrell of monkey's spaff wad.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have yopu apologised unreservedly to her and to her family and to all those people on here who donated to the charity mentiuoned on her website?

If so, then Yes, you were out of order, but in a true Christian act, you are forgiven.

If not, then honestly I think we would all appreciate it if you would go away and not come back on here.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Volvic said:
I am Watford O.

Can I just clear something up before I am again banned.

Regarding the leeds fan with the child that was ill (I cant remember her name). I just want to clear this up. I was involved in a bit of banter over George Best and this leeds fan starts defending a section of their fans booing the minute silence, which I thought was awful. I did not know at this point the fan was female, or had any children at all let alone a seriously ill one. In the banter I just said 'why dont you go and rape your children or whatever else it is you notherners do' (words to that effect). Hardly shakespeare but I thought I was making a jibe at a 20 year old male leeds fan. Can you honestly believe anyone would say this to a mother? I was shocked when I found out her circumstances and I apologised.

Thats not quite the same as telling a mother to rape her dying child.

I had a row with Starry as well over the behaviour of Leeds fans, but I don't recall dropping to that level of insult. If you wouldn't say it to their face, then you shouldn't say it on here. Hiding behind a keyboard and chucking out "oops, sorry" is too easy, there are still actions and consequences.

I don't believe I have ever said anything on here that I wouldn't be more than happy to repeat to someone's face!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Les Biehn said:

Exactly. "ME ME ME ME" He's worse than Aids.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Can we not just get rid of this thread, ban him and pretend like this sordid little incident never occured?

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Dave the Gaffer said:
Have yopu apologised unreservedly to her and to her family and to all those people on here who donated to the charity mentiuoned on her website?

If so, then Yes, you were out of order, but in a true Christian act, you are forgiven.

If not, then honestly I think we would all appreciate it if you would go away and not come back on here.

I have of course apologised, for the unintended insult. I didnt know there was a charity.

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Re: Re: I Am Watford O

HampshireSeagulls said:
I had a row with Starry as well over the behaviour of Leeds fans, but I don't recall dropping to that level of insult. If you wouldn't say it to their face, then you shouldn't say it on here. Hiding behind a keyboard and chucking out "oops, sorry" is too easy, there are still actions and consequences.

I don't believe I have ever said anything on here that I wouldn't be more than happy to repeat to someone's face!

I would have said that to a 20 year old leeds fan. I would not have said that to any female or mother of a dying child.

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Les Biehn said:

I brought it up becuase I was accused of telling a mother of a dying child to rape her. I did not. I have a right to correct this and I have.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I do sort of see where you are coming from, but it was out of order and you must see why people are pissed off.

Enjoy the game the other week?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Volvic said:
I have of course apologised, for the unintended insult. I didnt know there was a charity.

somewhere on here there is a link. I am not expecting you to go and have a look at the diary set up on the web site, that would be churlish of me, suffice it to say, a lot of people on here have developed a friendship with paddy, Starry and the family ( albeit an internet virtual type thing) and hense so many people were genuinly upset by your copmments.

As far as I am concerned if you have apologised, then the matter is closed( but I only speak for myself here, not NSC at all.)

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Commander said:
I do sort of see where you are coming from, but it was out of order and you must see why people are pissed off.

Enjoy the game the other week?

Of course I can see where some are coming from. However, that are a lot of Watfordophobes on here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh and BTW - Orient were seriously shit the other week ( and we know what we are talking about:down: :down: :down: )

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Mods I hope you're getting this. We don't want idiots like this on the board. Get him off :angry:

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
HampshireSeagulls said:
Have you PM'd her?

Has she replied?

I dont think I did PM her but as I cant get into my account I couldnt be100% sure.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Volvic said:
Its good to know you were so ashamed of what you wrote you edited it.............

Yes, I don't want to get banned from here just because of someone like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here