Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am the best poster NCS has ever had or ever will.

Smithers-Jones said:
Whilst you may consider yourself to be some kind of major wit and raconteur, may I draw your attention to some basic grammar.

The word "your" indicates ownership. For example "That is your ball"

Whereas "you're" is an abbreviation of "you are". The apostrophe indicates a missing letter, in this case the letter a.

If you wish to be seen as the greatest intellectual mind this board has ever seen, get the basics right!!!

So it's "you're owned Looney" rather than "your owned Looney"? :p

Gvdb daua quuus dahgda pooop ptang pweeep SORRY I DOSED OFF THERE FOR A WHILE, ewu enqeiqieq dirowm eq eq ABOUT AS FUNNY AS CANCER. Ztyqy dwdwu dhswe iaeiia sewie WITH ALL THE WIT AND SOPHISTICATION OF DEAD MOOSE . Sdud fkf poooop ptang ptang weeep snoooood. AND THE DUTCHESS OF ARGYLE TURNED TO ME AND SAID "I'VE NEVER READ SUCH BIZZARE TOSH". Sbkrzc eijenwiw iewwe JUST THROW HIM ANOTHER BANANA AND THE POOR BEAST WILL BE PLACATED. ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho. ALTHOUGH HE OR I MUST BE VERY VERY DRUNK.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Smithers-Jones said:
Whilst you may consider yourself to be some kind of major wit and raconteur, may I draw your attention to some basic grammar.

The word "your" indicates ownership. For example "That is your ball"

Whereas "you're" is an abbreviation of "you are". The apostrophe indicates a missing letter, in this case the letter a.

If you wish to be seen as the greatest intellectual mind this board has ever seen, get the basics right!!!

Well spotted, that boy, Smithers-Jones. Jolly good show that someone on here understands grammar. Top of the class!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here