Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am SO down I am playing the Smiths - HELP !.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Talk about pushing me over the edge :lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe try a bit of Nine Inch Nails & 'The Downward Spiral' Uncle: you know, for a wee bit of heavy nihilistic relief from your Smiths-induced downer? :jester:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You really don't get me do you ?.

No i don't, i have tried, you are "outspoken" and self opinionated in my view but
Maybe be the comparison was a bit OTT. I mean you no harm.

But this thread is very "look at me" isn't it. (hence my comparison).

How about a bit of Billy Bragg ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No i don't, i have tried, you are "outspoken" and self opinionated in my view but
Maybe be the comparison was a bit OTT. I mean you no harm.

But this thread is very "look at me" isn't it. (hence my comparison).

How about a bit of Billy Bragg ?

Ues your right it was and is but most people know my self deprecating sense of humour by now. Anyway no hard feelings.

D

Deleted User X18H

repeat after me

I am not hove bed and breakfast

repeating that a few times should cheer anyone up

Thats a bit uncalled for .................I bet you all wish you were though, the most challenging thing I am doing tomorrow is choosing where to go for lunch!!

I think you asked for that.

D

Deleted User X18H

oy leave the spielberg alone, the only comparison is they are both shite tipsters. at least spielberg has humility and humanity.unlike the pompous hove bed and breakfast.

HB&B really thinks he is famous on the back of a few radio rentaquotes and the bullshit he posts on here

Obviously so do you!!!!:lolol::lolol: Obviously you enjoyed my halftime analysis yesterday.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Thats a bit uncalled for .................I bet you all wish you were though, the most challenging thing I am doing tomorrow is choosing where to go for lunch!!

I think you asked for that.

Is the soup kitchen open on a Monday?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And the moral to the tale Kids is don't start drinking at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon when you are feeling pissed off or by 9pm you will be dusting off your old Smith's CD's. Just say NO.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
And the moral to the tale Kids is don't start drinking at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon when you are feeling pissed off or by 9pm you will be dusting off your old Smith's CD's. Just say NO.

I've been there many times, US. Always reach for The Smiths when I'm down but knowing Mozzer is there singing the exact thoughts in my mind, understanding how shit life is, I tend to perk up. However, to truly wollow in a deep bath of depression out come Eels. And away go the knives just in case!!!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Never mind Leonard Cohen, listen to Lou Reed's Berlin

...the most single depressing album I've ever heard (it's bloody good though - just not to be listened when you're on a downer).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm biting my tongue here to avoid saying something sarcastic. f*** sake, leave the PC for an afternoon and go for a walk, call some mates and have a kick around or go for a swim or something.

Dunno who is the sadder git on here at the moment. You or that prick Hove Born and I wish he hadn't.

Your right. Yesterday the Black Dog was on my shoulder and my ' pity ' party was the sign of a miserable old fucker. Its time to grab life by the bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here