Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so ANNOYED...

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I am slowly making my way through the rest of my day, sat at my desk when I decided to WANDER out to the kitchen to see what snacks were on offer. To my SURPRISE, I found a bag of CHEESY wotsits. However, my ELATION turned to absolute HORROR when i noticed that they were OUT of DATE by three MONTHS. Today is just going from bad to worse.

What has ANNOYED you today ?:nono:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Unlucky John, lad.

I'm not annoyed yet, But I will be when I have to stroll back into College in an hour :censored:

I went for a phantom poo earlier. You know, sit on the bog feeling like you need to chop off a bum cigar and nowt comes out. That was pretty annoying cos I wanted to read Dear Deirdrie and instead I had to go back to work.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Argh I f***ing hate it when that happens.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Why do the majority of my threads get turned to conversations on shit ?
*ShitThreadStarter*

I will join in and let you know that on Saturday, I had a dump at work that took 22 minutes out of my day. 22 MINUTES !!! that was epic. the smell was horrific as well because it came from a hot place, deep within. and that shit was deep, brother.

Why do the majority of my threads get turned to conversations on shit ?
*ShitThreadStarter*

I will join in and let you know that on Saturday, I had a dump at work that took 22 minutes out of my day. 22 MINUTES !!! that was epic. the smell was horrific as well because it came from a hot place, deep within. and that shit was deep, brother.

That's because you get done up the batty by transsexuals.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
I might go for a shit in my lesson at College, it would probably take 10 minutes out of the lesson, but, the toilets are scaggy and everyone gives you dodgy looks when you come back into the class after that long a period. Shall I go for it?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I played five a side at lunch time on astroturf, I was doingmy stint in goal and made a save but in the process I have grazed both knees and an elbow which are now sticking to the inside of my jeans which is really bloody annoying.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
the shops in Lewes asking me if I want my change in Lewes pound. No I fcukin dont, give me PROPER money instead of that shitty pretentious monopoly money with Terry Venebles in a wig on it.

Oh and I had a great dump, one of them heavy ones that makes a great splash that the water hits your bum cheeks, and when you wipe, theres not much left on the toilet paper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here