Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so angry!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I would've liked Holland to win as I've got them in my work sweep stake but bloody hell the Russians played well and 100% deserved the win. Well done to them.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Gutted that Russia have a couple of suspensions for the Semi final. Would love to see them blitzkreig Spain or Italy en route to the final, which hopefully they still will do.

che

Nov 24, 2007
This was a typical dutch performance.When it is a must win game we let everybody down.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Holland were truely woeful,.schockingly bad. Totally devoid of ideas, spirit , passion or desire.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
However Snyder was superb, the only one that appeared to be bothered.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Tonights performance agaisnt Russia. I thought Holland would give me a respite from England, but it was f***ing worse than England!

No spirit

No Passion

No togetherness

Nothing

I feared it, Hiddink knew how Holland clicks, and played his tatics well.

God I want to punch a russian! :censored:

You may have lost your Orange, but at least you still have your cherry.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I was watching the game last night with a Russian at 4am in the morning in Vietnam, I had a feeling from the beginning that Russia would win but when Holland equalised I thought they could have got to penalties, but Russia were playing very good football and I think they could go all the way to the final if they keep it up.

Gutted that Russia have a couple of suspensions for the Semi final. Would love to see them blitzkreig Spain or Italy en route to the final, which hopefully they still will do.

Agreed - and not least with Turkey, who have a squad desecrated by injuries and suspensions (that keeper was mental though, deserved to get sent off).

Now we'll have to watch the krauts walk to the final as usual, past a second-string squad of (what's generally considered) a third-string nation of football.

So far though, the team that make the play, have won the game. When Holland dominated so clearly, it was them making the plays and asking the questions - and let the opposition see if they could stop them. Last night, it was the other way around, as it was with the Turkey match (albeit a somewhat tenuous way to win)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm still gutted that Croatia have been knocked out, as I met a Croatian girl the other night who collected Panini Euro 2008 stickers.

I gave her my spare Fernando Torres, and later that night she showed me her Shaven Bilic.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought Russia were fantastic last night. Holland always start major tournaments well, but then struggle in the knockout stages. And that what happened last night, they never really got out of first gear. Maybe Belarhouz tragedy effected the whole squad?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I would like to fist a Russian as well.

Maria_Kirilenko.jpg

word. :afro:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here