Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am quitting NSC

Errrr.............why? Get Richie Morris to give him a pep talk.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Did he go voluntarily? Or was he pushed? I think we should be told.

:lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What a difference two months makes.

Only in May everyone was sayiing what a great man he is for forgoing Cardiff to spend time with his daughter.

:nono:

Glenn Hoddle

Feb 13, 2004
I don’t post very often but I felt I needed to post today just to say I am appalled at the treatment my father has received from some NSC posters. This thread underlines what I mean.
My dad has been an Albion supporter for more than 35 years (long before I was born and many of you too) and an NSC poster since 1999. Yet he was slagged off and people said he should be banned for just being correct about the timing of the Falmer stadium announcement. I reckon it was due to his digging and postings on Monday that this site had its most ever posters on Tuesday morning. There I have said it and I am still angry. I am also expecting a severe row when (and if) my dad reads this.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i for one thought oltw was joking about quitting nsc if his story was incorrect....as it happened he was a day out wasn't he? so what's the big deal? it's not as if he's been expelled or anything so if you're his son glenda then ask him back...

storm in a virual teacup....

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Its all a bit strange really, yes there was a lot of tension on Monday about yet another rumour which as it turned out, did materialise in some developments. For all of those trite, negative comments there were those expressing genuine interest in what OTLW had to say, especially as he had some kind of inside knowledge.

I wouldn't hold this particular thread up as any example of disrespect as this is quite the usual reaction when someone posts a leaving message (and there have been many).

There could of course be a message that i have missed other than one mentioning that the letters in thee ODPM's out tray were brown or was it white ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have absolutely no idea why OTLW has quit this board. The last I knew was on Monday when he was being explicitly clear that an announcement would definately be made on Tuesday from 9am - and he was spot on !! OTLW made no bones about the fact that he had absolutely no idea what the decision would be, only that he knew an annoucement would definately be made (I think he said he had 2 sources which had confirmed this).

As far as I'm concerned, OTLW was right on the money. He didn't mislead anyone, and I was grateful for his postings that day. Did he have a big falling out out with someone after the announcement then ? I can't find the thread now, perhaps someone could post a link to it ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I have absolutely no idea why OTLW has quit this board. The last I knew was on Monday when he was being explicitly clear that an announcement would definately be made on Tuesday from 9am - and he was spot on !! OTLW made no bones about the fact that he had absolutely no idea what the decision would be, only that he knew an annoucement would definately be made (I think he said he had 2 sources which had confirmed this).

As far as I'm concerned, OTLW was right on the money. He didn't mislead anyone, and I was grateful for his postings that day. Did he have a big falling out out with someone after the announcement then ? I can't find the thread now, perhaps someone could post a link to it ?

Quite right.

It's all left me a bit perplexed.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
otlw come back! why leave u made a correct prediction on the falmer announcment! who pissed him off?:rolleyes:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If your gunna go NEVER post a thread saying it...your bound to get a rollocking!

I left to cool of for a few weeks not long ago made me feel better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here