Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Am Pro Evo God..............

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It is widely accepted that im shite at Pro Evo and all other footie games ever produced (except Sensi Soccer, but then that games based on luck i reckon). I would be soundly trashed by a 3 yr old girl, or indeed the Don of Watford.

And for the record, id give the Cheeky Girls two.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Turkey said:
I am king.

End of conversation.

:jester:

i beat you on pro evo 2 once

(turns away hoping he does not mention the hundreds of times turkey thrashed him)

remember the phrase 'im really good, i make loads of chances, im just not clinical' to which me and biscuit couldnt stop laughing*

*you had to be there really!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i beat you on pro evo 2 once

(turns away hoping he does not mention the hundreds of times turkey thrashed him)

remember the phrase 'im really good, i make loads of chances, im just not clinical' to which me and biscuit couldnt stop laughing*

*you had to be there really!

I AM THE GOD. I BEAT 'ALMOND' (who is supposed to be good.) Also, turkey told me about 'ASH' the worlds best...

DiStefiano 1, Ash 0...I am the god.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I knew you'd have to stick your nose in giblet. :angry:

Almond is shite! :lolol: Ash didn't try :salute: Now don't be cliquey talking about strnage people. :lolol:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I've got to admit that I probably play the most boring, negative style of football possible on Prov Evo 3, but I found that it's the only way that I can get out of Division 2.

Basically I just buy a load of dirt cheap South Koreans and leather the ball forward at every opportunity. The computer teams, for some reason, are crap at defending long balls and give away loads of throw-ins and corners. I normally manage to nick a goal from a set-piece and cling desperately on for a 1-0 win.

Sounds dull, but I get promoted in my first season every time on 5* level, and once you've bought a few decent players you can start playing better football.

Having said that I still score a lot of headers/goalmouth scramble type goals, but that's the great thing about Pro Evo, there's no "typical" goal. A couple of my mates play FIFA instead, and every goal they score looks more or less identical.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
thats my tactics from goal kicks. i like the counter attacking with the pace in my team but i often just give it to cannavoro or ian harte and watch the radar to see owen make his run, i then half smack it and it gets over the defence and owen is onto it like lightning!!! legend...how he can go to madrid for 8 million is criminal!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
thats my tactics from goal kicks. i like the counter attacking with the pace in my team but i often just give it to cannavoro or ian harte and watch the radar to see owen make his run, i then half smack it and it gets over the defence and owen is onto it like lightning!!! legend...how he can go to madrid for 8 million is criminal!

yep, that's the one! hammer it down the right hand side to Nihat, get a decent cross in and Tristan or Besch*%$£k normally pops up with a header. Lovely!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here