Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i am not religious , but

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
6 out now, it all appears to going to plan.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Looking at the replays from last night it seems like Big Brother - complete with a camera in the mine. Couldn't see Davina though - probably wasn't offered enough.

I think these men have been through enough with having Davina Bloody Idiot Mcall being the first person you see when you come out.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
6 out now, it all appears to going to plan.

The Chileans given the earthquake suffered this year should be rightly proud of the efforts here and fingers crossed they all get out safely. It's like the moon landings in terms of compulsive viewing

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Claudio Yanez has lots to look forward to when he reaches the surface. His fiancee, Cristina, told the BBC earlier this week that she would "cover him with kisses" and has some special lingerie lined up.

:amex:

May 12, 2010
Claudio Yanez has lots to look forward to when he reaches the surface. His fiancee, Cristina, told the BBC earlier this week that she would "cover him with kisses" and has some special lingerie lined up.

:amex:

picture-1.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Chileans given the earthquake suffered this year should be rightly proud of the efforts here and fingers crossed they all get out safely. It's like the moon landings in terms of compulsive viewing

Certainly agree on this the Chileans have done remarkably well and let's hope it all ends with all 33 rescued.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

this and more

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Good country, Chile. Nice people (The British of South America), incredible landscapes, amazingly diverse and by far and away the least corrupt and most developed country in South America.

Doesn't surprise me that they seem to have dealt with this all very well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think when as they surface the Chileans should greet them all dressed up as Planet of The Apes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here