Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am not a racist.

Chesney Christ said:
Although I disagree with Watford 0's original point and about 99% of what he says in general, there's an absolute mountain of HYPOCRISY on NSC about this issue.

The pathetic flaying of Yorkie every time she dares to talk about her christian beliefs and the endless misguided generalisations about christianity is okay it seems, yet the very same people who express these prejudiced opinions are the ones jumping up and down and bawling their eyes out like spoilt teenagers because Watford 0 made similar misguided statements about Muslims.

I'm confused by this - could an official Hypocrite Spokesman clarify your official stance on this?

Ah, you called, delighted to be of service.

First though, excuse me a moment of amusement that a fan of Chris Morris is asking this question.

Morris' satire is based almost entirely on drawing a distinction between poking fun at powerful and privileged targets rather than those who are the abused and scorned in society. That's what makes him a genius because he pulls this off so well.

There is a big difference between the position of Christians and Muslims in British society - they are not "equal" in today's Britain and therefore it is a matter of concern to anyone who cares about justice in this country that we look out for those people who are far more vulnerable to any form of racist attack.

Christianity is the majority, state-sponsored religion which gets hosts of official propaganda on its behalf from the songs I was forced to sing at school to all those programmes we have to put up with on Sundays.

The other religion is practised by peoples who have historically had to put up with a wide array of state-sponsored racism, casual everyday bigotry by the ignorant and terrorist attacks from the far right in this country, which of course increased massively after 9/11 when the BNP fascist scumbags scented a big opportunity to increase their rate of "paki-bashing" attacks.

So the answer is simple, Chesney Christ. Christians are not a vulnerable group in this society, they are the majority and they include an indoctrinated RC like myself. Muslims are a vulnerable oppressed minority that needs protection. You will only see "hypocrisy" if you run away with this foolish idea that Christians and Muslims are treated equally in this country.

One day, hopefully, when the racists have been finally defeated and there is a level playing-field, we won't have to worry about taking the piss out of any race or religion, all will be fair-game. But we are nowhere near that position yet, although, happily, far nearer than the BNP scumbags would like us to be.

So take a leaf out of the Chris Morris hymn book - take the piss out of the Christians, they are big enough and powerful enough to take it, and leave the Muslims alone.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why do you all encourage W.O. If we all ignore him I'm sure he will go away.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Thank God I'm an atheist .....

My twopenneth of advice for Watford O (for free)

BEWARE: electronic text (the written word) is one-diamentional - it comes with no tone or body language like it would in normal conversation. It is therefore essential that words and phrases are selected with care to avoid any potential misinterpretation by the entire readership (and its not always easy to put your point over without upsetting some one)

Also, can we see more footy chat on a football chat site ... pretty please

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
NMH said:
Wetfart O should get together with Aragones for a good old wankfest of "we aren't really racists although we say racist things and then defend ourselves in the outcry-aftermath"

Both WANKERS !

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6

So the answer is simple, Chesney Christ. Christians are not a vulnerable group in this society, they are the majority and they include an indoctrinated RC like myself. Muslims are a vulnerable oppressed minority that needs protection. You will only see "hypocrisy" if you run away with this foolish idea that Christians and Muslims are treated equally in this country.

One day, hopefully, when the racists have been finally defeated and there is a level playing-field, we won't have to worry about taking the piss out of any race or religion, all will be fair-game. But we are nowhere near that position yet, although, happily, far nearer than the BNP scumbags would like us to be.

So take a leaf out of the Chris Morris hymn book - take the piss out of the Christians, they are big enough and powerful enough to take it, and leave the Muslims alone. [/B]

Or to put it another way, Christians , Hindues, Sihks etc dont ahve a chip on their shoulder. After all, the average BNP fanatic can obviously tell the difference between a sikh and a hindu cant he? Hang on I thought this was about Race?

Fact is, mention Muslims and every white middle-class (or wanna be middle class) luvvy wants to jump to their defence without question even if they are wrong. Putting your head in the sand wont make the problem go away however much it might satisfy the current PC brigade.

Saying that I find SOME Muslims offensive is no worse than saying I find SOME Christians offensive, or SOME people with Blond hair offensive. Get a grip.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
NMH said:
Wetfart O should get together with Aragones for a good old wankfest of "we aren't really racists although we say racist things and then defend ourselves in the outcry-aftermath"

Both WANKERS !

NMH, our resident 'loyal' BHA fan. I bet I've been to more BHA games than you have in the past five years! He went to join the other mincers in 'cisco! HAHAHAHAHA!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Shropshire Seagull said:
Thank God I'm an atheist .....

My twopenneth of advice for Watford O (for free)

BEWARE: electronic text (the written word) is one-diamentional - it comes with no tone or body language like it would in normal conversation. It is therefore essential that words and phrases are selected with care to avoid any potential misinterpretation by the entire readership (and its not always easy to put your point over without upsetting some one)

Also, can we see more footy chat on a football chat site ... pretty please

Wise post. Thanks for the advice.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Hungry Joe said:
I take your point and I hope you weren't including me in the hypocracy list but I myself haven't read any posts suggesting something along the lines of "why don't they (Christians) all f*** off back to ...........". That's the kind of language that provoked such a strong reaction.

I put up a thread ' Are some Christians annoying'. It died. No one cared. Thats cos no one on the left has an axe to grind on this issue.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Hungry Joe said:
If there had been anything of an apology or a retraction of the more offensive stuff he wrote then I could accept that and let it be but the fact is he's just restated his original views, albeit more crypticaly and continued to bleat about the fact that people think he's racist. If you use the language of hate and repatriation you can't then turn round and pretend you're not a bigot.

Thats cos I dont have anything to apologise for. I find SOME Muslims annoying. The annoying ones I wish would find an alternative home in Saudi rather than try to get me to live under an alien Sharia law.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Chesney Christ said:
Although I disagree with Watford 0's original point and about 99% of what he says in general, there's an absolute mountain of HYPOCRISY on NSC about this issue.

The pathetic flaying of Yorkie every time she dares to talk about her christian beliefs and the endless misguided generalisations about christianity is okay it seems, yet the very same people who express these prejudiced opinions are the ones jumping up and down and bawling their eyes out like spoilt teenagers because Watford 0 made similar misguided statements about Muslims.

I'm confused by this - could an official Hypocrite Spokesman clarify your official stance on this?

Yes there is a mountain of hypocrisy here. That and the fact that I get shouted down and accused of being a racist when I am not is the reason why I have continued this debate.

NMH said:

Both WANKERS !

3.23AM! I salute you sir

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
dougdeep said:
Why do you all encourage W.O. If we all ignore him I'm sure he will go away.

Because I don't want him to go away. I like to encourage him and watch him make a tit of himself.

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
WATFORD O said:
Thats cos I dont have anything to apologise for. I find SOME Muslims annoying. The annoying ones I wish would find an alternative home in Saudi rather than try to get me to live under an alien Sharia law.
well said :clap:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
One would imagine that Black Americans find Christians in the KKK 'annoying' and most people in Northern Ireland between the 60s and 90s found Christian IRA and UDP members 'annoying'.

Sadly, extremists killing in the name of good isn't restricted to Muslims.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do find it quite amusing that if anyone dares to breath a word of criticsim against the Muslim race they are cruxified and accused of being rascsist however on a daily basis for the last 3 years, the American race has been slagged off, criticised, accused , refered to as the Yanks and worse. This fine however and never mentioned.

My advise to Watto , do your next posts , What I hate about America and Americans , that will be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here