Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am not a racist.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
WATFORD O said:
Hold on here are some undeniable facts.

A minority of extreme Muslims beleive that suicide bombers are legitimate.

A minority of extreme Muslims believe that planning to fly planes into buildings is legitimate.

A minority of extreme Muslims cut the heads of innocent kidnap victims and video tape it then broadcast it to the world.

A minority of extreme Muslims believe that this is justified under the Koran.

A large percentage of Muslims believe that Sharia law al la Saudi is a good thing.

A minority of extreme Muslims would use nukes without question if they could get their hands on them.

On 911 I was in the East End in an area predominantly Muslim and I saw people dancing in the street and praising allah.

Stating these things does not make me a racist.

If I were to state that I hate all Muslims and used derogatory words against them then this would. Finding annoyance with some of the tactics of some Muslims does not.

Muslims aren't a race are they? It's a religion.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
All i can say to Watford O is he is trying to cause a bit of controversy on here to boost his self image and to make him feel better about himself.We should not justify his postings and threads with replies.I for one will boycott his threads from now on.
When he realises that we are all human beings and we all have the same pains and feel the horror at all kinds of atrocities and disasters that happen in this world then i believe he will be a better person.
After 9/11 did he not see the massed ranks of Iranians(thousands) in Tehran who marched in support of the people of New York.
Did i see a post by him condeming the Israelis behaviour towards the Palestinians by ruling over them with an iron fist.The thousands that have been killed over the years the poverty in which they live in,these are the reasons that a minority of them become suicide bombers.Would you condem all Brighton fans if out of 250,000 one caused trouble at a match,no you wouldnt.I am not condoning the actions of the palestinians but if the west helped their situation a bit more then all this bloodshed will stop.If the USA who are the biggest supporter of Israel and biggest arms and money donater to Israel actually did something then the world would be a better place.

When a million people were murdered in Rwanda did i hear any mention by you...no i didn`t
This all goes to show you must be a Tabloid reader as you seem to be brainwashed into thinking all Muslims are bad people.No they are not they are just the group that the papers have chosen to hate for the time being.There is murder going on every day in every part of the world so start watching the news and stop being such a biggot.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
a lot of your comments on NSC have been posted with the intention to rile people.

I think your 'muslim' thread was done with the same intention.
Therefore I think you are a liar.

And another thing,
why do you post so much on this board? Most of the people here really don't give a shit about orient - whereas it would appear that you really do care about the albion.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ILOVEBHA said:
All i can say to Watford O is he is trying to cause a bit of controversy on here to boost his self image and to make him feel better about himself.We should not justify his postings and threads with replies.I for one will boycott his threads from now on.
When he realises that we are all human beings and we all have the same pains and feel the horror at all kinds of atrocities and disasters that happen in this world then i believe he will be a better person.
After 9/11 did he not see the massed ranks of Iranians(thousands) in Tehran who marched in support of the people of New York.
Did i see a post by him condeming the Israelis behaviour towards the Palestinians by ruling over them with an iron fist.The thousands that have been killed over the years the poverty in which they live in,these are the reasons that a minority of them become suicide bombers.Would you condem all Brighton fans if out of 250,000 one caused trouble at a match,no you wouldnt.I am not condoning the actions of the palestinians but if the west helped their situation a bit more then all this bloodshed will stop.If the USA who are the biggest supporter of Israel and biggest arms and money donater to Israel actually did something then the world would be a better place.

When a million people were murdered in Rwanda did i hear any mention by you...no i didn`t
This all goes to show you must be a Tabloid reader as you seem to be brainwashed into thinking all Muslims are bad people.No they are not they are just the group that the papers have chosen to hate for the time being.There is murder going on every day in every part of the world so start watching the news and stop being such a biggot.

I dont hope to persuade you otherwise, however, a few things.

1.0 I coundlt give a f*** if you boycott my threads or not.
2.0 Actually I did give a f*** about Rwanda. Our chairman was the consular general of Rwanda and as a consequence I know quite a bit about it. Anyhow, I fail how me not mentioning every other massacre in history ustifies your point?
2.0 I dont read newspapers.
3.0 Read my point. I didnt say all Muslims are bad. I said some are. Undeniable fact. Yes most groups have bad people in them too. That should be used as an argument to highlight the problems of certain minorities. The race card is an easy one to play.
4.0 I have already stated I dont believe in racism. The world is tribal and prejudice exists everywhere. I am sure that even someone like you has a prejudice? Crystal Palace for example?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
When it keeps squeezing the toothpaste from the middle of the tube it can be.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
The problem is, Watty, that it has become part of the vocabulary of racist political parties like the BNP to attack religious groups (like "some Muslims") as a means of stirring up a racial hatred that is not permitted by law.

That's why the government is considering legislation to criminalise incitement to religious hatred.

The anti-racists on NSC (and there are many of us) are well aware of how (and why) the BNP and others sidestep the existing law to promote their ultimately racist message.

Your original post undoubtedly provoked a reaction. If it was intended to evoke the sub-message that lurks in BNP propaganda, it was racist.

If it wasn't intended to evoke that sub-message, then we can take your word that you are "not a racist".

But your intentions are not always clear to other NSC Users.

The original thread was closed because it had degenerated into an exchange of insulting abuse. That isn't what NSC is for. If this thread goes the same way, we will have to consider closing it down as well.

Oh christ I dont know where to begin with this illiberal waffle!

Your original post undoubtedly provoked a reaction. If it was intended to evoke the sub-message that lurks in BNP propaganda, it was racist.

Submessage?

Let me spell it out for you.

In a free society ANY party(Even the BNP), can discuss ANY issue(Even Religion). Just because a party discuss a sensitive issue does not justify it being poscribed.

THE REAL PROBLEM is people exstending the meaning and scope of concepts like racism to stiffle any political debate.

This happend in Holland where they pandered to exstremists. Things are very different there now. 40% of Dutch say that muslims are no longer welcome, Pym Fortune has been voted the greatest ever dutchman(I'd vote Hans Kraay).

Would this happen here? Well its more likely if people like you try to stiffle any serious debate as this just gives people like David Copeland moral Justification.

Its people with attitudes like yours that are a threat to this country.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Looney, Looney. So eloquently put. Well done and better said than I could obviously manage.

Youre still bha scum though......:D

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Although I disagree with Watford 0's original point and about 99% of what he says in general, there's an absolute mountain of HYPOCRISY on NSC about this issue.

The pathetic flaying of Yorkie every time she dares to talk about her christian beliefs and the endless misguided generalisations about christianity is okay it seems, yet the very same people who express these prejudiced opinions are the ones jumping up and down and bawling their eyes out like spoilt teenagers because Watford 0 made similar misguided statements about Muslims.

I'm confused by this - could an official Hypocrite Spokesman clarify your official stance on this?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Chesney Christ said:
Although I disagree with Watford 0's original point and about 99% of what he says in general, there's an absolute mountain of HYPOCRISY on NSC about this issue.

The pathetic flaying of Yorkie every time she dares to talk about her christian beliefs and the endless misguided generalisations about christianity is okay it seems, yet the very same people who express these prejudiced opinions are the ones jumping up and down and bawling their eyes out like spoilt teenagers because Watford 0 made similar misguided statements about Muslims.

I'm confused by this - could an official Hypocrite Spokesman clarify your official stance on this?

I take your point and I hope you weren't including me in the hypocracy list but I myself haven't read any posts suggesting something along the lines of "why don't they (Christians) all f*** off back to ...........". That's the kind of language that provoked such a strong reaction.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
kinkygerbil said:
if anyone but watford had said what he had said would there be any of this?

Considering the content of the post I believe there would have been. I don't care who said it, I've got no axe to grong with Watford O. It was just silly and offensive. Like I said before, imagine being a British Muslim and reading shit like "why can't they just f*** off to Saudi".

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
if someone like beach hut(first name came into head no offence ment) had said it it would have died down by now

im not suggesting what he said was right btw

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
kinkygerbil said:
if someone like beach hut(first name came into head no offence ment) had said it it would have died down by now

im not suggesting what he said was right btw

Maybe, but Watford O's played his part in stretching it out by starting this and other threads on the same subject.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
kinkygerbil said:
in view most of it in reaction

If there had been anything of an apology or a retraction of the more offensive stuff he wrote then I could accept that and let it be but the fact is he's just restated his original views, albeit more crypticaly and continued to bleat about the fact that people think he's racist. If you use the language of hate and repatriation you can't then turn round and pretend you're not a bigot.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What gets me is Watty's need to justify his aversion to racism.

If people have got him wrong, that's their problem, they'll be found out in the end. I suspect it's the aggressive tone conveyed within the language he uses that has so upset people. If we didn't want a debate, we could always ignore it.

That said, debating the rights and wrongs of one's viewpoint is one thing, but like it or lump it, there may be some people who will get offended and may take action against the individual or the messageboard providers. We all have to be careful what we say.

The right of freedom of speech quite rightly extends to all. One would like to think it is there to provide an open and fair society. However, when that right is 'abused' (I am sure there is a better word, just can't think of it), in order to encourage hatred, violence or even murder, the majority within that society would want to see that stopped, or at least reversed.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here