Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
madhouse to the welcome

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I actually started supporting Brighton when I went to Uni. Beforehand I would check the Argus for the scores and occassionally listen to SCR, but that was about it. When I went to Uni I had mates who supported local teams, so when they asked me who I support I said Brighton. Then I met another Brighton fan, who dragged me to a few games (I hadn't been since we left the Goldstone), and the rest is history.

:thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I actually started supporting Brighton when I went to Uni. Beforehand I would check the Argus for the scores and occassionally listen to SCR, but that was about it. When I went to Uni I had mates who supported local teams, so when they asked me who I support I said Brighton. Then I met another Brighton fan, who dragged me to a few gay bum up sessions (I hadn't been since we left the Goldstone), and the rest is history.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for your candour. At least you have passed the "initiation" ceremony

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hey, you still about?, or have we frightened you off already :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why do people feel the need to make a big announcement when they make their first post? It's not like loosing your virginity.......................................................

.................is it? :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here