Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am HAVING a CURRY at home tonight...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I had a Tesco curry tonight, it was awful.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm having a Thai Yellow Curry - at home !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
...before heading out to Southbank.

That is all.

I bet your giggling to yourself for starting another curry thread.? Have you wee'd a bit in your pants? I do hate public school boys.Full of homosexuality and dull morons.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I bet your giggling to yourself for starting another curry thread.? Have you wee'd a bit in your pants? I do hate public school boys.Full of homosexuality and dull morons.

:eek:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You really are a horrible piece of work, aren't you ?

Ha ha,what an utter prat,you know shite.BOF knows i'm playing with him but morons like you can't see it.Keep your nose out.I often have a bit of banter with him and he certainly gives it back.Go away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ha ha,what an utter prat,you know shite.BOF knows i'm playing with him but morons like you can't see it.Keep your nose out.I often have a bit of banter with him and he certainly gives it back.Go away.

Algie. With respect mate it was unduly hrash.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No, not it bloody isn't harsh,

These curry threads are UTTER WANK. Just please, please, please stop starting ANY MORE f***ing CURRY THREADS.

It's NOT FUNNY.

It's NOT ORIGINAL.

It's PUSHING OTHER THREADS TO PAGE 2.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Start an interesting thread then.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Please, stop stirring up shit and go for a beer.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No, not it bloody isn't harsh,

These curry threads are UTTER WANK. Just please, please, please stop starting ANY MORE f***ing CURRY THREADS.

It's NOT FUNNY.

It's NOT ORIGINAL.

It's PUSHING OTHER THREADS TO PAGE 2.

Jeez. Take a chill pill, son. Mine happened to be the third of many.

As for Algie (sic), I could not be less bothered with what you had to say. I didn't even get get past the second word (much like your reading).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Jeez. Take a chill pill, son. Mine happened to be the third of many.

As for Algie (sic), I could not be less bothered with what you had to say. I didn't even get get past the second word (much like your reading).

Sorry BoF but it really was beyond a joke. In the first 70 threads currently, 26 of them relate to curry. I think at 6pm this evening 15 of the top 25 were spammin curry threads.

Perhaps it is time to have separate aread for different subjects

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sorry BoF but it really was beyond a joke. In the first 70 threads currently, 26 of them relate to curry. I think at 6pm this evening 15 of the top 25 were spammin curry threads.

Perhaps it is time to have separate aread for different subjects

No need to be sorry. You do have a case, but it is not often that the board gets inundated with a 'themed topic'. No skin of my back. I knew it was wrong at the time :down:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheer up Paul for christ sake.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I am fine, thank you. Go on, give the missus one. I shall see you back here in four to five minutes.
Shes sleeping so i have very little to do except annoy you.Actually i can't even be bothered to do that.It's been a crap evening tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here