Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am getting up showering, having breakfast & getting the train in morning. Any advice.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've just got up, am eating breakfast and then I'm going to spend the day in the sun listening to the cricket.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I am getting up showering, having breakfast & getting the train in morning. Any

Don't use your shaving foam for Deodorant and Deodorant for shaving foam!

Unless of course you want to shave your armpits and have a nice smelling face??!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again, some posters should have the right to start threads removed

Isn't it from the same school as finding out on Twitter what Stephen Fry had for breaklfast.... about which I could not care less. Waste of a Thread.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Perhaps we should all write on here what we are going to do every morning, afternoon and evening.

Or, alternatively, not. Nobody is interested.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps we should all write on here what we are going to do every morning, afternoon and evening.

Or, alternatively, not. Nobody is interested.

I thought that was Facebook.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've said it before and I'll say it again, some posters should have the right to start threads removed

I concur, I can think of at least two posters who I'd like to see on this list.

Edit: Make that three, one of them just isn't funny anymore.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I get up and shower then get the train pretty much every working day. I normally don't have time for breakfast so get that once I get to the office. I was going to start my own thread but I think I'll add the discussion here.

Does anyone have any tips on showering quicker? I thought about having a gentleman's wash (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRRUpsFvzoQ) instead but it's a bit too warm at the moment and I don't want to smell too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here