Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am dying of Hypothemia

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
May I respectfully recommend emigration to a warmer country?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Do you have to give your addition winter heating allowance back to that nice Mr Brown if you haven't actually got any heating ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pipe Down

sonicyouth

May 20, 2004
Coventry
he was proper 'ard though.

you've got my sympathies US. i was without heating for a week recently and this place is absolutely freezing - out in the middle of nowhere, crappy little combi-boiler so no hot water either. fortunately it wasn't as cold as it is today and we've got an open fire.

shame our landlord is a useless upper class tosspot!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
For gawd sake don't let Yorkie see this or she'll be telling you that when she was a lass they'd sit around a candle. And when it was really cold they'd light it.

That joke has Tom Hark's copyright on it. He posts that every Christmas.

US I've mentioned your plight to Mrs Wildy Ears and she says if you can get here in 45 minutes there will be a lovely roast dinner with all the trimmings, an open fire, some tasty lebaneese red wine, and her single mate claire who's a large breasted corgi registered plumber and part time masure massouse (oes massage for a living) is comming for dinner and staying the night on her way down to brighton for christmas.
45 minutes mind.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
he was proper 'ard though.

you've got my sympathies US. i was without heating for a week recently and this place is absolutely freezing - out in the middle of nowhere, crappy little combi-boiler so no hot water either. fortunately it wasn't as cold as it is today and we've got an open fire.

shame our landlord is a useless upper class tosspot!

Whereabouts in Oxfordshire do you live, out of interest?

For gawd sake don't let Yorkie see this or she'll be telling you that when she was a lass they'd sit around a candle. And when it was really cold they'd light it.

Reminds me somewhat of this sketch. Have a laugh and warm yourself US:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
my missus always puts all four gas hobs on full blast on the cooker when she comes down in the morning. INSTANT pikey heat.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You can buy fan heaters for less than a tenner, get that wallet out.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
We had no central heating for about a month last year so used these electric heaters/fans/radiators. My dad was not happy when the electricity bill came.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here