Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am back.Orient are top and you just slipped into the relegation zone.Everything is

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sits back as Palace and Orient have a discussion on an Albion board :ohmy:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hello O,

Blimey! Top of the league eh? Ling seems to be finding his feet in management now.

Will this be the season you finally drag yourselves out of the basement or are you going to fade towards Christmas and just miss out on the play offs like usual?

I want to take over Brisbane road again.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh f*** sake he only wakes up when the O's are doing well.

Then they will lose two or three games. Then we wont hear from the !!!!. Then they will win two and he will announce for the millionth time "im back"....

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Hello O,

Blimey! Top of the league eh? Ling seems to be finding his feet in management now.

Will this be the season you finally drag yourselves out of the basement or are you going to fade towards Christmas and just miss out on the play offs like usual?

I want to take over Brisbane road again.

I pray we dont do our usual fading out around this time of the year. We are a championship club and deserve our place.

I realy dont know where we would put you lot if we played you again.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Re: Re: I am back.Orient are top and you just slipped into the relegation zone.Everything is

garry nelsons left foot said:
Do you reckon you're actually going to go up this year?

How's Lee Steele doing?

Steeles injured and will be back in about 4 weeks.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Juan Albion said:
Good win in the cup on Saturday, Twatty. Come to think of it, no you drew at home to the Cheats. Found your level okay.

They are in a league above ours and doing ok. We controlled the game and made them look poor. We will do them at Saltergate.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Oh f*** sake he only wakes up when the O's are doing well.

Then they will lose two or three games. Then we wont hear from the !!!!. Then they will win two and he will announce for the millionth time "im back"....

I have ben f***ing banned!!! I had my posting rights removed for caling Bozza a !!!!.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
WATFORD O said:
I realy dont know where we would put you lot if we played you again.
On the other hand, I'm sure Falmer will be big enough to accomodate your bus load of fans.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Simster said:
On the other hand, I'm sure Falmer will be big enough to accomodate your bus load of fans.

Yes, well done on Falmer. Lets hope its sees plentyof div 2 football as you struggle to fund it.................:salute:

Top of the league! We're having a bath!

E

enigma

Championship Club:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Never.

How is your multi-million pound empire:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here