Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am a north stand Brighton Boy........FINALLY!!!!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I sat WSL for most of the games last season but have got my four ST in the North.

Me and my daughter NIC Row C 348 and 347
My son is N1B Row I 343
My bro is directly behind my son

So who is near me?

are you gonna sit north next season

brightonbusandy

Sep 27, 2011
N1D Row C 397/398 next season. So excited I may wee. Feel very lucky to have got these seats when choice was so limited apart from east upper. Thought about going elsewhere but I like to have a sing song and was in the North for some games last season and loved it.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
North Stand here as well, got a spot in Row U in N1C - needless to say im rather happy, only 1 year later than expected !!

Seat number? We're 356 and 357. Welcome aboard - and sing up :amex:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
N1D Row C 397/398 next season. So excited I may wee. Feel very lucky to have got these seats when choice was so limited apart from east upper. Thought about going elsewhere but I like to have a sing song and was in the North for some games last season and loved it.

No weeing behind me hun - xx Don't forget to say hi though

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Straight in front of me, tho I am row S

Ah yes N1D row S 390+. I think I've seen this row of seats full of fans once. If its not half empty then it's topped up with fans trying out different areas in the stand. Variety is the spice of life

Last edited:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Lets have a left side North Stand PAAAAARTEH (in the voice of Frank Gallagher)

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
That's it mate, turn around and the big screen is slightly to your left! Won't get away with standing down there, I'm on the border of acceptance back in row Q

Why are you telling lies Bez, you don't even have a season ticket.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
How much do you see of the south end when you are in thefirst few rows? I am about 10 rows up so should be decent. Hope the Burnley@home atmosphere comes back to stay for next season, that was amazing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here