Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am a hetrosexual

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I seriously question the sexuality of someone who starts a thread with 'I am a hetrosexual'.

Come out of that closet into the big wide world fella, nobody will judge you :thumbsup:

Indeed. "I'm not gay, honest, I'm not gay, I'm really not gay. No, I'm not gay, not gay, definitely not. Not, no not at all. Please don't think I'm gay, please don't think I'm gay."

cannedheat - I officially announce this as your coming out thread. Fair play to you buddy, it must have been a hard thing to do. Yes, you've done it in a totally arse about face way thats made you look rather stupid indeed, but I salute your bravery regardless.

Now go out and there and get some cock :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And I live in a part of Brighton that if full of chutney ferrets( Lewes Crescent) I feel so guilty, should I go over to the dark side.

funny thought you already were

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Indeed. "I'm not gay, honest, I'm not gay, I'm really not gay. No, I'm not gay, not gay, definitely not. Not, no not at all. Please don't think I'm gay, please don't think I'm gay."

cannedheat - I officially announce this as your coming out thread. Fair play to you buddy, it must have been a hard thing to do. Yes, you've done it in a totally arse about face way thats made you look rather stupid indeed, but I salute your bravery regardless.

Now go out and there and get some cock :thumbsup:

Be fair 'e might want to give it. Are you up for receiving it?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You don't live too far from vaseline alley, so i'm sure you can get some training :laugh:

Oh, and how could you, as a brightonian possibly feel the need to comment that there is a high proportion of your neighbours who are of a different sexuality to yourself when you chose to move to the gayest part of the gay capital of europe :safeway

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
And I live in a part of Brighton that if full of chutney ferrets( Lewes Crescent) I feel so guilty, should I go over to the dark side.

Were you bullied in the schoolyard by those big boys who got to finger all the girls that you wanted to finger but were too shy? Did they call you a little Gaylord in front of everyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here