Hyypia, In or Out

• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Sack him now Tony and have some balls to appoint someone who knows the game and wontoe yours and Barbers bullshit spin

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I happen to think that the 1 season manager of the last couple of years has contributed to our current position.
I am not one for getting rid.
However, look at what has happened to Bolton, Fulham and Birmingham since they changed.
I believe this squad should not be in this position.
However, the appear to be un-organised especially at set pieces (today and last week when players were arguing over who takes a penalty).

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Sadly I don't believe the club will sack him because they can't afford to.
the choice of players Used from the bench today was bewildering to say the least.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
The team looks lost shape wise, tactically and lacking leadership.

He cant seem to change a game either tactically or with substitutions.

And there were some very worrying omissions in his interview after the game.

He should definitely not be manager by the next game.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
he has not got a clue what he is doing - JFC, the delayed substitution of KLL, our inability to hold onto any lead, set pieces (see JFC) - the whole season has been an absolute joke. get rid now. please.

Today we played a team that was in the PL last season, we have div 1 team at best what result did you expect today, the guys did their best and Sammi is doing the best he can with what he has. If you were in the North stand and booed today please **** off and don`t come back it`s embarrassing:albion2:

Last edited:

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Same as always, better team until we take the lead. Opposition then comes at us, weak and inexperienced midfield panic, swift equaliser, momentum of game changed. Only start playing again once we're losing.

Hyppia needs to go, no tactical nous whatsoever and the players are clearly utterly devoid of confidence. Nice man but not a winner.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Did anyone notice him and Jones have a little disagreement on the touchline ? ... voted out by the way, still do not know what his tactics are after 20-odd games and not sure he knows himself. The team is just a shadow of what it should be, we need a Pulis type in now just to save us from relegation now I fear. TB please please wake up from your slumber and save us from L1 because if we do meekly slip back down as it will take years to come back up again

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Out!

Awful recruitment hasn't helped. A team of loanees doesn't help. But there is no belief. We stop playing after going ahead. Subs are often baffling and what the HELL do they do all week in that nice, shiny, very expensive training ground? He might as well stand with his fingers up his **** for all the touchline motivation he shows.

Actions speak louder than words. Recruitment is woeful hence loans in & out so far this season, regardless of what TB says. Same with Hyypia.

Our home game Vs Rotherham was L1 standard. God help us if that's where we end up next season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Changing the manager does not automatically mean you get the results to steer out of trouble. Why do people seem to think its a forgone conclusion!!!

It's the lesser of two evils. Stick with Hyypia and we are League 1 bound. Make the change now and possibly, quite possibly,the losing mentality prevalent throughout the club will be gone.

Sometimes in football a squad just doesn't perform for a manager (not maliciously). Hyypia is that manager and he has to go, along with the entire first team coaching staff. They are all responsible for the absolute shit being inflicted upon us this season.

Burke has to shoulder a lot of the blame because he has bought in players who look fecking shite (might change with new coaching and new management) so he too is part of the problem.

I'd like to pin some blame on Barber but am not in the loop so I'll leave that to others.

Tony Bloom has fecked up big time with this appointment and he needs to do something quickly and brutally to protect his investment. Season ticket renewal letters are a little over 2 months away-I expect we'll lose a minimum of 5000. Time for action Tony.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's the lesser of two evils. Stick with Hyypia and we are League 1 bound. Make the change now and possibly, quite possibly,the losing mentality prevalent throughout the club will be gone.

Sometimes in football a squad just doesn't perform for a manager (not maliciously). Hyypia is that manager and he has to go, along with the entire first team coaching staff. They are all responsible for the absolute shit being inflicted upon us this season.

Burke has to shoulder a lot of the blame because he has bought in players who look fecking shite (might change with new coaching and new management) so he too is part of the problem.

I'd like to pin some blame on Barber but am not in the loop so I'll leave that to others.

Tony Bloom has fecked up big time with this appointment and he needs to do something quickly and brutally to protect his investment. Season ticket renewal letters are a little over 2 months away-I expect we'll lose a minimum of 5000. Time for action Tony.
Won't drop that far and will be around 18k I reckon,but we need stability and we need a quality recruitment team full stop.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is it a bad thing to stick by someone you only just employed 6 months ago?

Sorry termism won't get you anywhere in the long run.

Is it a good thing to stick with somebody you, in hindsight, employed in error due to him being an obvious wrong choice and who will set this club back 5 years if allowed to continue in charge?

Sorry, blind faith won't keep a torpedoed ship afloat.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think he is out of his depth to be honest

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
I voted IN because I am old enough to remember that in 1986 or thereabouts Man Utd fans were calling for the sacking of Sir Alex Ferguson. That didn't turn out too bad.
You can rant and rave all you like, TB wants continuity and he calls the shots.
All the best, goodnight.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I've said out, get someone in before the transfer window and give them the opportunity to make a mark on a tam. I'd take pulls and his dirty boring brand of football right now.

Perversely there is a small part of him that wants him to stay, just to see how low he can take us, but it's rather masochictic to think that way. Time to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here