• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
He's had enough chances. Replacing Kaz with Ince was a mistake as shown when he was wrongly booked he did not complete a further tackle. Should have gone for Baldock and three points. Time to go!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm in the out camp for the first time. Appears to have lost the players. Really not sure what they do in training with free kicks dire and a constant inability to defend properly. Subs were very odd too. Why not bring Baldock on at some point? His reluctance to play two up front is completely baffling.

I also think some managers are lucky managers and others aren't. We had some luck with our goal but then some bad luck with their winner, but overall you make your own luck and he isn't making enough.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Never bothered with these threads before, but now off the fence. Notwithstanding the poor recruitment which needs to be reviewed the squad is not a relegation squad and Hyypia is not getting a response from the players. He makes strange choices and sticks with players who are clearly struggling. To cap it all the team cant hold on to a lead and that must be down to coaching and tactics. So an out from me.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Hyppia could walk into a shop that sells only one product called 'wins' on the day they are running a promotion for a free win just for walking in the shop and still walk out having somehow purchased a 'draw' or 'loss' that the shop doesnt even sell. You could then go up to him and ask him how he feels about somehow managing to come out of the shop without a 'win' and he would just look a bit blank and vague and mumble something about the staff trying hard to sell him a win but that it didnt work out for some reason but that he is pleased to come away with something however useless it is.

Tony, you've gone all in on this gamble mate and spunked your money on a complete lemon, know when to give up eh??

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hyppia has got to go now, he has had his chance, now give someone else a go at keeping Brighton afloat in the Championship, before we hit League One.
I've got two work colleagues who support Fulham, and gave us the prediction of an Albion win, that confident in their own team.
Tim Sherwood is decent choice for me.

Cheers :rant:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Changing the manager does not automatically mean you get the results to steer out of trouble. Why do people seem to think its a forgone conclusion!!!

An experienced manager WILL steer the team out of trouble. We have a squad which is more than capable of a comfortable mid-table finish, but we need a manager who can bring the best out of the team, and Hyypia isn't doing that! The Championship is a tough league, Hyypia doesn't have enough experience and he's punching way above his weight!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Went to the game today with glass brimming and got home feeling completely deflated.
Tactically inept, out thought by Symons in the second half and clearly short of a full plan A, let alone a plan B.
Sadly now in the out camp.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That's it for me today.

I don't think Fulham were that good or particularly up for it. We were just crap. Nearly half way through the season and I still don't get what Hyypia's trying to do. I'm not sure the players know either. I suspect it'll take a hiding from derby though.

Enough's enough Tone, put him out of his misery.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
The worst result of the season in terms of the significance [position we are in], the circumstances [time of season and a home game] and the standard of opposition [fellow relegation strugglers]!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
No Fence option this time.

Three wins all season, now by the next time we play it will be December - and in the relegation zone.

Bye Bye
Definitely in. Not his fault we sign garbage like McSmudger and then take 3 years to realize he is garbage and get rid. Tony needs to spend on the squad or hand the reigns over to a chairman that will. All of the good work that Gus did has been undone, we are back to where we were 4 or even 5 years ago

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
So far ****ing OUT you wouldn't believe it.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
out, not so much on his ability but because he seems to have lost the dressing room completely and I'm not sure there's any way back from that.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I wanted out after the Rotherham game, and nothing has changed my mind.

We are completly incable of holding on to a lead. Score and we drop 20 yards back, inviting pressure.

Sure their winner was lucky, but it had been coming.

Bloom has to bite the bullet, but I personally think he'll give him up to, and including the Millwall game.

Lose at Derby, and don't beat Millwall, and I think he's gone.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Have been on the fence until now. The tactical ineptitude today was the end for me. Everyone could see that the middle three had lost control of the game after we scored and yet with three midfielders on the bench he waited for us to be behind to make a desperation change. OUT NOW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here