Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hypocrites

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Tinpot Club? Well Then, Palace have a Better Academy, History, Attendance record, Atmosphere, Reputation. Im Glad we never have your History of scrapping in the Lower Leagues and nearly going all the way through to the conference, Let alone the Sparsely populated wreck that was the Goldstone Taken from under You, and not to forget the open aired Dump that was the Withdean, where your Real hardcore support had the misfortune of watching you play. And then Lurking deeply in the Background we have the all of a sudden commited thousands of Plastic AMEX fans streaming out of the woodwork, pretending theve Been supporting Brighton all there life. Face it your Club has Been in the Doldrums in nearly of all of its existence, Palace have NEVER gone that low, and YOU CALL US TINPOT :tosser::lolol:

It Can bE quItE fuN puTTing Random caPital LettERS in placeS they Don't belOnG, and tHen CalliNg OthErS "IllITERAte TwAts" deSpiTe an ALmost conStanT faiLurE to SucCesSfUllY speaK in PlaiN eNgLiSh.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
NorthStandChat North Stand Chat

#BHAFC fans sing "does your boyfriend know you're here" to a topless chap in the West Lower!

Yet you lot cry and complain when others sing it about you. :facepalm:

Maybe the police should arrest the people who did it today.

You know what, later we all sang "get your shirts off for the lads" and they did - what did your fans do today that was original - let me guess, bang a drum - no that just cringworthy, have goal music - no that's a million times worse than a drum

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
You know what, later we all sang "get your shirts off for the lads" and they did - what did your fans do today that was original - let me guess, bang a drum - no that just cringworthy, have goal music - no that's a million times worse than a drum

By the looks of it, their fans went to the game dressed as blue seats.

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
The 30 blokes in the lower west were Dutch. They all wore albion colours and no, we do not claim links with Ultra groups across Europe

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
where your Real hardcore support had the misfortune of watching you play.

As I was there more often than not, do you mind if I call you a f*cking retard?

One last thing, I truely am amazed that you actually edited that post! As I've said before, it's no surprise that you go as high as 5 in your user name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here