Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hypocrisy

I await a flaming for this, but I think if we get a win on Saturday, let BB and DW carry on to the end of the season and then go back for Gannon if Stockport miss out on promotion and then see if there is any chance of him changing his mind!

If BB and DW do get a win, why change it around if we are picking more points up than we have all season, look what happened when we changed things round after last season!

See, the trouble with this line of thought is that you would teeter on an important issue based on a single prod of a football that might mean a win or a loss. If Davis had poked it in the net instead of wide on Tuesday, we'd be out of the relegation zone and having 2 more points - but he didn't so that means in imperfect blip - despite the ball going to him in that position after excellent groundwork leading up to it.

One twitch of a boot into leather should not decide a career, and influence over our future.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
See, the trouble with this line of thought is that you would teeter on an important issue based on a single prod of a football that might mean a win or a loss. If Davis had poked it in the net instead of wide on Tuesday, we'd be out of the relegation zone and having 2 more points - but he didn't so that means in imperfect blip - despite the ball going to him in that position after excellent groundwork leading up to it.

One twitch of a boot into leather should not decide a career, and influence over our future.

Or questionable refereeing decision...

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
DK's big mistake was going public on the Gannon offer... as a manager myself, I know that is inept... you announce once you are sure it is a yes... what does this do to the other candidates? They now know they are second choice... what does this do to the fans? They now know that whoever is appounted will be second choice...

P1ss-poor management by DK, I'm afraid...

Did DK announce that he wasn't coming, or did the news break at the Stockport end?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here