Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hybrid Bikes

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I ended up with one of these from Baker Street bikes.
Got some bull bars and drinks cage chucked in for free, and the toe clips taken off. And a free service in 8 weeks time

Top lads there, helped me out loads, let me test ride a few, and then did a quick service before letting me ride away with it

1206-3144-full-cyclone-6.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I wouldn't have the toe clips taken off, they're brilliant, they half the amount of work you have to do.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is there still that cycle to work scheme going on? I remember something about getting 50% off a new bike or something, anyone know anymore or has the whole idea just dissapeared?:shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is there still that cycle to work scheme going on? I remember something about getting 50% off a new bike or something, anyone know anymore or has the whole idea just dissapeared?:shrug:

Depends on if you have work to cycle too.

Just now heading off, in the general direction of Petersfield.
A perfect afternoon to see where the road takes me, happy days.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

The idea is very much alive, with most decent shops now covering the scheme, ask you HR/Personnel department to get on board the scheme ..

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If your elderly or Incontinent, but still want to keep active .........This maybe the way to go

Attachments

• BoyScoutScooter.jpg
    BoyScoutScooter.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 47

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here