Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Huw Edwards

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The annoying thing in cases like this is that people like me feel the need to correct the angry (false) comments and misinformation. I’m as outraged and disgusted as everyone else about these crimes, but they are serious and horrible enough to not have to conflate and manipulate the facts. Calm heads and facts, people.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The annoying thing in cases like this is that people like me feel the need to correct the angry (false) comments and misinformation. I’m as outraged and disgusted as everyone else about these crimes, but they are serious and horrible enough to not have to conflate and manipulate the facts. Calm heads and facts, people.

That's an outrageous slur. Calm heads? This is NSC!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If you were to read this thread from the start I am pretty sure there will be the usual suspects damping their mattress that poor mentally ill Huw needed to be protected from criticism and needed space to recover.

Now we know he is a degenerate sex case that if natural justice was to be served would see him chucked off the top floor of broadcasting house.

Here is the link that national treasure Huw’s case has with Southport rioting, where the very same supporters of Huw will be in the camp of the “mentally ill” regardless of how many soldiers/children/pensioners they kill.

Now Huw is convicted the truth will come out about his deparavity, maybe sniffing round the new boys like his fellow degenerate traveller Schofield.

Sadly the media can’t be trusted with truth, hence the mental illness card is played, it’s only the dunces that swallow it, like they do with lockdown, climate change and all the other shit the modern media/politicians want to shove down our throats.

Hasta la Victoria Siempere………
So does that mean if I went along with lockdown and accept climate change, I am not allowed to be disgusted by Huw Edwards and what he has been doing?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you were to read this thread from the start I am pretty sure there will be the usual suspects damping their mattress that poor mentally ill Huw needed to be protected from criticism and needed space to recover.

Now we know he is a degenerate sex case that if natural justice was to be served would see him chucked off the top floor of broadcasting house.

Here is the link that national treasure Huw’s case has with Southport rioting, where the very same supporters of Huw will be in the camp of the “mentally ill” regardless of how many soldiers/children/pensioners they kill.

Now Huw is convicted the truth will come out about his deparavity, maybe sniffing round the new boys like his fellow degenerate traveller Schofield.

Sadly the media can’t be trusted with truth, hence the mental illness card is played, it’s only the dunces that swallow it, like they do with lockdown, climate change and all the other shit the modern media/politicians want to shove down our throats.

Hasta la Victoria Siempere………
'the media' isn't the only one that can't be trusted with truth.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Huw Edwards’s image and voice are being urgently removed from hours of BBC archive footage, starting with family and entertainment content on iPlayer, the Observer has learned.

Photographs of the disgraced Welsh television news anchor are also being removed by prominent institutions and charities, and from websites throughout Wales, where he was a national figurehead.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The Beeb made the criminal charges against Jay Blades, tonight’s headline on the 6 o’clock news. Ahead of Putin’s latest murders and his threats, and other news.

Presumably covering all bases.
Pretty sad state of affairs that they probably have to do this otherwise certain newspapers will be screaming “cover up”

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He’s been given 6 months suspended for 2 years and put on the sex offenders register for 7 years. He’s also been ordered to complete a sex offenders program. Failure to comply with the requirements of being on the register or complete the program will result in him being sent straight to prison to serve the sentence.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
6 months suspended seems a lenient punishment until you realise that he has to live the rest of his life as an instantly recognisable Huw Edwards every time that he is seen in public. That in itself is going to be something pretty grim for him.

I haven’t followed this closely, are his family standing by him?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
6 months suspended seems a lenient punishment until you realise that he has to live the rest of his life as an instantly recognisable Huw Edwards every time that he is seen in public. That in itself is going to be something pretty grim for him.

I haven’t followed this closely, are his family standing by him?
Wife has left him I understand. The shame of this playing out in public with the associated shame has probably been enough punishment.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
6 months suspended seems about right. However limited time on the sex offenders register seems a tad light, surely that should be for good?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Every serious sex offender should be forced to be castrated or in a way that they have no sexual desire or urges for the rest of their lives to keep the general public safe from them.

Huw Edwards is clearly a very sick man. But a very lucky one at that to avoid jail.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Don’t give a flying feck about him, should be doing time. What about the poor children who’ve be exploited and their lives he’s ruined.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He’s been given 6 months suspended for 2 years and put on the sex offenders register for 7 years. He’s also been ordered to complete a sex offenders program. Failure to comply with the requirements of being on the register or complete the program will result in him being sent straight to prison to serve the sentence.
Seems about right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here