Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hurzeler or Rydstrom [Potter rules himself out]

Please don’t merge. Prefer Hurzeler, Rydstrom, Martin, or other, as new manager?

• Fabian Hurzeler

Votes: 117 88.6%
  • Henrik Rydstrom

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Russell Martin

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
IMG_7609.jpeg

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The St Pauli version of NSC is worth a read,simply hit the translate button,things start to get real about page 200 of the Hurzeler thread.
As a bonus they even have their own Nostradamus Dwayne

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Why are some people calling him an American coach? He was only in the states until he was 2 father is German mother is Swiss, lived in Germany for the rest of his life

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why are some people calling him an American coach? He was only in the states until he was 2 father is German mother is Swiss, lived in Germany for the rest of his life
Because it is factually correct? Sounds like he has German, US AND Swiss citizenship.

The family may have moved back to Germany prior to his 3rd birthday, but they obviously continued to visit the US on a very regular basis as he himself has said he can't think of any major US city that he hadn't yet seen:-

FH.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sticking with maccer not being good enough for a top 4 EPL team. Let's see next season with the new boy in charge.
Another medal for Macca :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let's see how he does next season for Liverpool
What will be your criteria for success? Obviously Liverpool have to finish top 4 for him to be a 'top 4' player. To also play at least 2/3 of all EPL and CL games?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I vote Hurzeler.
I think most people voted after he was appointed because the other poll was split almost 50:50 into not sure/sure 😉. I love that the poll is still open so I voted for “other” on the basis it would still be open in 2027. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here