Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hurzeler Cam

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From his interviews, he doesn't seek out the limelight and doesn't want it. This was perfect for RDZ, not so sure about Fab, but guessing he's good with it, personally I'd hate it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From his interviews, he doesn't seek out the limelight and doesn't want it. This was perfect for RDZ, not so sure about Fab, but guessing he's good with it, personally I'd hate it.
It was interesting to watch him post-match on Saturday. Just beaten Man U in his first home game but he very deliberately (it seemed at least) kept a bit of distance from the players as they walked round and took the plaudits.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can't see myself watching to many of these. Like watching Potter

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Maybe a Jonas Scheuermann cam is the way forward, he is a lot more animated than Hürzeler...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
It was interesting to watch him post-match on Saturday. Just beaten Man U in his first home game but he very deliberately (it seemed at least) kept a bit of distance from the players as they walked round and took the plaudits.
I think I heard him saying in his post Everton press conference's, that he wasn't comfortable with the fist punching in the air along with the fans chanting, but that he was pushed forward into it by some of the players or coaching staff. I got the impression that it's not really his thing, so he'll probably be wary of that now and keep his distance from anyone who might catch him off guard.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think this is a German coach thing. They let their players lead the celebrations in winning games there and only put themselves forward when it's gone wrong. Was discussing this last week with my son (who does Bundesliga fantasy rather than FPL and is currently top 15,000) and @jackalbion

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Hopefully he'll go on to be our most successful coach but he's definitely a step down in entertainment value, though probably very much to the relief of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here