Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hurrah - Parking Restrictions to be enforced Preston Park Station Area.....

D

Deleted User X18H

....Clearmont Terrace , Robertson Road, Kingsley Road, Reigate Road , Hampstead Road, Tivoli Crescent, Scarborough Road and The Drove will become residents parking ONLY from July 2009. Makes sense really!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I feel sorry for the School run parents you can leave your space at 7.45 and end up having to park a mile away even if my Mrs takes our boy to the nursery playgroup at Fiveways at 9.00 am ish when she gets back all spaces around here are gone!!!

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
I feel sorry for the School run parents you can leave your space at 7.45 and end up having to park a mile away even if my Mrs takes our boy to the nursery playgroup at Fiveways at 9.00 am ish when she gets back all spaces around here are gone!!!

If people take their kids to their local school they can walk.

Problem solved.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Walk ? what a ridiculous suggestion,whats the point of buying one of those huge 4x4s if one wouldnt be able to badly park it on the zig zag lines outside of the half a mile away school!

D

Deleted User X18H

If people take their kids to their local school they can walk.

Problem solved.

Yes mate but this is Brighton you don't get your local school you get what you are given and that could be a few miles away!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Did you go to boarding school Piers??

D

Deleted User X18H

Just interested!! If you did you were very lucky to have had such a privileged upbringing!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted User X18H

There's one on The Droveway, just across Dyke Road.

The Mowden !!?? Don't think its a boarder just a day Preparatory School for Lancing College and the nearest School to us ............HB&B Juniors name is down already!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here