Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Hunter Biden and Joe Biden

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
With apologies, but @lasvegan and @Marshy keep filling the Trump thread with “waddabout Hunter Biden.”

I’m starting this thread so there’s a space to discuss this (entirely separate) issue here.

The story so far (as I understand it) is that Hunter Biden has apparently lied on a form - and once owned a laptop.

So far, there have been a lot of attempts to link Joe Biden to this, but to my understanding there is (as yet) no evidence to do so?

Take it away people….

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I think he had a laptop which he lost.

The trail went dead on it for a while and then the Russians saved the day and produced a laptop which was then claimed to be his.

I imagine he is just glad to have it back as it will have all his game saves on it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can't they just take Trump and Biden off the ballot and get someone decent in from both sides? I find it so hard to believe that these are the best that they have got.
An example as to why an upper age limit is required to be eligible to run.

Reactions: SAC

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think Hunter Biden once had a laptop which he lost.

The trail went dead on it for a while and then the Russians produced a laptop which was claimed to be his.

I imagine he is just glad to have it back as it will have all his game saves on it.
He was about to win the champions league with Woking on Fm22, so was very relieved although the russians had sold all his best players to Locomotiv Moscow.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think Hunter Biden once had a laptop which he lost.

The trail went dead on it for a while and then the Russians produced a laptop which was claimed to be his.

Fake news. He uses the cloud.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I think it's a politically motivated rigged trial orchestrated by Joe Biden. It's a weaponisation of the justice system. And did I mention, the judge is totally corrupt. They'll be refusing HB the right to testify and defend himself next.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The elephant in the room is that if Trump's claim that Biden rigs judges, juries and verdicts then why the hell would Biden not have intervened before now on behalf of his son?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
With apologies, but @lasvegan and @Marshy keep filling the Trump thread with “waddabout Hunter Biden.”

I’m starting this thread so there’s a space to discuss this (entirely separate) issue here.
Good idea.

I hope I'm not guilty of whataboutism because it really gets on my tits.

I'll be fukked if I can see how the current president's son's position is relevant to the credibility of another candidate.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Clearly guilty, the DA is deep state along with the judge and every member of the jury is on it … or something like that

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can't they just take Trump and Biden off the ballot and get someone decent in from both sides? I find it so hard to believe that these are the best that they have got.
Thread derailed, three posts in :lolol:

If America had PR none of this would be happening :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Clearly guilty, the DA is deep state along with the judge and every member of the jury is on it … or something like that
If the deep state is so competent, visionary and well organized, as Trump claims, they should form their own party.

I'd vote for them. Deffo!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good idea.

I hope I'm not guilty of whataboutism because it really gets on my tits.

I'll be fukked if I can see how the current president's son's position is relevant to the credibility of another candidate.
That's because you have been taken in by all the lies, crooked Hilary and the Trained Communists :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The elephant in the room is that if Trump's claim that Biden rigs judges, juries and verdicts then why the hell would Biden not have intervened before now on behalf of his son?
Don't come on here with your so-called facts and statements of the obvious. Which any superior mind can see are very wrong. So bad.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Well now. Quite a thread. We should talk about this (yes I guess) followed by posts making it plain 'no it isn't' to be talked about! :ROFLMAO:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This will definitely damage Hunter Biden’s presidential campaign

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here