Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Human Shields at Withdean TOMORROW

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It is time to up the ANTE time and time to let that POTLESS pillock
Dick Tight know EXACTLY how we feel and it is time for a REGIME change.
Even Stevie Wonder can see that the Laurel and Hardy of football Wilkins and White couldn't coach a kids team let alone build a team capable of promotion.
To give us a chance of WINNING tomorrow the thousands of LOYAL ARS members will act as HUMAN shields and try to protect the Withdean from these two clowns and we will do our best to stop them getting into the ground and then the team will have a chance of beating Huddersfield as they won't still be half asleep from Wilkins pre match team talk.
Ever wondered why we start so slowly in matches ? Now you KNOW.
Of course despite everything this plan is not infallible and Wilkins might use one of my old tricks and SNEAK into the ground dressed as a ST Johns Ambulance boy but he does not have the INTELLIGANCE I do and I will be waiting for him.
This week I have PASSED my fourth officials exams (with 100% flying colours of course) and tomorrow I am making my DEBUT at the Withdean as the fourth official. I have a new tracksuit and a SUPER anorak and I shall be lying in wait for Wilkins if he manages to get in the ground.
Everyone in E and F block has seen Wilkins throw TEMPER tantrums when things goe WRONG which is very often and tomorrow I will make him blow his top. I shall lean against the Huddersfield dug out chatting and joking with their BOYS, I shall call Wilkins for the SLIGHTEST infringement whilst ignoring anything Huddersfield do, I will do a comedy trip over his coaching board and make him take it back to the dressing room and generally WIND him up something chronic.
Of course the up shot of this will be Wilkins LOSING his cool and DECKING me and with that he will be THROWN out of football for LIFE and then Dick Tight will FINALLY have no ALTERNATIVE but to get a TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager of the calibre of Alan Ball.

WILKINS OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
come on TOWN

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hans kraay fan club said:
In the days when we were winning trophies, when Withers was a fortress, when we had what turned out to be millions of pounds worth of talent trotting out for us, when our manager(s) were quality, and when the stadium was always sold out, his incredibly long rants were absolutely top drawer and one of the funniest things on this board.

Now however, they are dull. Very dull. Not only because it's the same old joke which has run it's course to the point of tedium (I liked "Friends" for the first two of the nine years that it ran), but also because it just doesn't work in the current context.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bakesy said:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

this was almost a thread about football...what is this world coming to

:angel: :angel: :angel:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ernest said:
Even Stevie Wonder can see that the Laurel and Hardy of football Wilkins and White couldn't coach a kids team let alone build a team capable of promotion.

internet_dog.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Please do it so I can don a police uniform and kick the f*** out of you and break all the bones in your hands so you have to stop posting all this pointless drivel:salute:

Simster said:
In the days when we were winning trophies, when Withers was a fortress, when we had what turned out to be millions of pounds worth of talent trotting out for us, when our manager(s) were quality, and when the stadium was always sold out, his incredibly long rants were absolutely top drawer and one of the funniest things on this board.

Now however, they are dull. Very dull. Not only because it's the same old joke which has run it's course to the point of tedium (I liked "Friends" for the first two of the nine years that it ran), but also because it just doesn't work in the current context.

That's because you found the same repetitive mantras amusing - they were never 'top drawer' Simster. They were just as dull (to some of us) then as they are now. If you used to find them funny, I think it must have been a happy accident for you.

It's the king's new clothes syndrome, people looked for some angle on this rubbish that made it look wry and amusing, but the truth is that there has never been anything clever about it, ever. You have just taken a long while to realise it.
Meanwhile, you and a few others have encouraged this plonker to maintain a boring diatribe, feeding some twat's attention-seeking.

Ernest also knows that Guy and Rachel (I think that's her name) read and post here, and the 'fame' he wants out of posting "Butters was crap/turns like Titanic/too old lardarse" is too painfully obvious.

Ernest, it's repetitive unfunny drivel, and you ain't on a par with any players, managers or chairmen to have it be 'nudge nudge' funny.

Change the fecking record for crying out loud.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
NMH said:
Ernest also knows that Guy and Rachel (I think that's her name) read and post here, and the 'fame' he wants out of posting "Butters was crap/turns like Titanic/too old lardarse" is too painfully obvious.

and the fact that he's the ONLY one who has a bad word to say about Tank speaks volumes.

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
Ernest said:
To give us a chance of WINNING tomorrow the thousands of LOYAL ARS members will act as HUMAN shields and try to protect the Withdean from these two clowns and we will do our best to stop them getting into the ground and then the team will have a chance of beating Huddersfield as they won't still be half asleep from Wilkins pre match team talk.
Ever wondered why we start so slowly in matches ? Now you KNOW.
Of course despite everything this plan is not infallible and Wilkins might use one of my old tricks and SNEAK into the ground dressed as a ST Johns Ambulance boy but he does not have the INTELLIGANCE I do and I will be waiting for him.
This week I have PASSED my fourth officials exams (with 100% flying colours of course) and tomorrow I am making my DEBUT at the Withdean as the fourth official. I have a new tracksuit and a SUPER anorak and I shall be lying in wait for Wilkins if he manages to get in the ground.
Everyone in E and F block has seen Wilkins throw TEMPER tantrums when things goe WRONG which is very often and tomorrow I will make him blow his top. I shall lean against the Huddersfield dug out chatting and joking with their BOYS, I shall call Wilkins for the SLIGHTEST infringement whilst ignoring anything Huddersfield do, I will do a comedy trip over his coaching board and make him take it back to the dressing room and generally WIND him up something chronic.
Of course the up shot of this will be Wilkins LOSING his cool and DECKING me and with that he will be THROWN out of football for LIFE and then Dick Tight will FINALLY have no ALTERNATIVE but to get a TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager of the calibre of Alan Ball.

WILKINS OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

'INTELLIGANCE' ??!!

You are a cvnt of the highest order - now fvck off!

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
good on you for speaking your mind to many plums have got their head up their own arses

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Human Shields at Withdean TOMORROW

brightonbluenose said:
'INTELLIGANCE' ??!!

You are a cvnt of the highest order - now fvck off!

Cast, wiggle ,bite, reel reel reel:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here