Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Human Centipede II BANNED in the UK

Broady

Apr 17, 2011
The first one is disgusting, hardly a horror, just a weird film.

That barbed wire part is horrible.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There isn't a barbed wire part in the first one.

It was ok. As the other chap said, the performance of the "mad scientist" was good, a bit like a depraved Doc from Back to the Future. Not sure I'm overly fussed at viewing a sequel, but if it ever comes knocking about on Sky somewhere I'll probably have a sniff.

The only film I've REALLY struggled with was one of the Saws, when they're doing the open brain surgery. I was at the cinema, and on the big screen that literally made me nauseous, so I went for a loooong piss, and a flick of their preview mags in the foyer.

Broady

Apr 17, 2011
There isn't a barbed wire part in the first one.

It was ok. As the other chap said, the performance of the "mad scientist" was good, a bit like a depraved Doc from Back to the Future. Not sure I'm overly fussed at viewing a sequel, but if it ever comes knocking about on Sky somewhere I'll probably have a sniff.

The only film I've REALLY struggled with was one of the Saws, when they're doing the open brain surgery. I was at the cinema, and on the big screen that literally made me nauseous, so I went for a loooong piss, and a flick of their preview mags in the foyer.

Have you read the article. My post may be misleading but I had finished talking about the first one, Hence the gap. Get off your high horse and read the article first.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have you read the article. My post may be misleading but I had finished talking about the first one, Hence the gap. Get off your high horse and read the article first.

Steady on. No high horse, just a misunderstanding methinks.

Examples of this include a scene early in the film in which he masturbates whilst he watches a DVD of the original Human Centipede film, with sandpaper wrapped around his penis, and a sequence later in the film in which he becomes aroused at the sight of the members of the ‘centipede’ being forced to defecate into one another’s mouths, culminating in sight of the man wrapping barbed wire around his penis and raping the woman at the rear of the ‘centipede’

That reminds me of the toilet paper we used to have at school

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sounds like the taste of a Withdean Burger

I half read that and assumed it said "sounds like reading a post of Withdean Wanderer's".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here