Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Human Centipede: First Sequence

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I don't really get it! Are they actually surgically attached at the end of the trailer or are they just tied together? Anyway, most of it looks like just a shit 'escape from a psychotic killer' horror film anyway. So those two fit leads seriously end up in a human centipede?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They are surgical attached mouth to arse.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When is it out?

No date listed on imdb other than for horror festivals. Nothing on amazon.

I don't really get it! Are they actually surgically attached at the end of the trailer or are they just tied together? Anyway, most of it looks like just a shit 'escape from a psychotic killer' horror film anyway. So those two fit leads seriously end up in a human centipede?

It is, perhaps deliberately, unclear. The crazy scientist in it definitely plans to surgically attach them to one another, but to show it as successful surely gives away the ending (i.e. they don't get away), so it's possible it was a dry run and they were simply tied to each other. But it did look like bandages on their knees and there is a reference to the ligaments in their knees being cut, so if I had to guess I'd say yes, they are surgically attached.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What a load of tosh

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It looks like an absolute pile of crap. So, on that basis - I look forward to seeing it when it comes out. :clap2:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I will be watching that on the 30th of April which is the date it comes out btw. :clap:

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
ATM on a massive scale ( well for person 2 and 3 ) this will be on my birthday wishlist

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's a bit late for this year's Mother's Day.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This film will be airing on SyFy next Wednesday (2nd March) night at 10pm.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what a load of shyte , honestly,crap like this and the SAW movies , i can't see anything of any worth in any of it.........unless you wanna drug yer bird then bum her of course.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Did'nt know what it was...flicking through channels came across it on Syfy so gecided to watch....got me thinking...what if the guy in front farts,,,,,will it kick up a stink?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Did'nt know what it was...flicking through channels came across it on Syfy so gecided to watch....got me thinking...what if the guy in front farts,,,,,will it kick up a stink?

nope but the second person will have seriously bad breath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here