Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hull

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my son wants to come to hull,and it will be the only chance he is able to go to away games as he has footy on sat and sundays.he isnt a away scheme member,will i be able to pay on the day for him,he is 8

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
empire said:
he has footy on sat and sundays

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why do so many people these days say 'footy'?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its FOOTBALL

(Sorry empire, just an early morning rant against my least favourite word in the dictionary;) )

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i do agree,just being lazy,it was less words to key in!!!!???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We were allowed 1300 and about 600 have sold.

£12 for under 16's

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
that suprises me,new ground etc,thought we would sell out,

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
empire said:

Pay on the day, prime-time holiday period so many people away, distance, etc, etc

Spoke to friend yesterday (Hull fan), the club are expecting about 18,000 crowd, so good atmosphere guaranteed.......plus they think its a home banker :nono:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Simster said:
They're wrong there. It's got draw written all over it - although we might nick a cheeky 1-0 victory.

I told him it would be a dour 0-0, 1-1........but I live in hope of a thriller :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
I told him it would be a dour 0-0, 1-1........but I live in hope of a thriller :)
New stadium or not, I can't help thinking Hull are going to struggle this season. They haven't started well. Utterly outplayed at home to QPR followed by a lucky 1-1 at Sheffied Wednesday (another struggler). Then a comfortable, one-sided 1-0 defeat at Wolves apparently.

They're no better than us and like us, they can't score.

But this is Taylor v McGhee. Expect a goal BONANZA.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Simster said:
New stadium or not, I can't help thinking Hull are going to struggle this season. They haven't started well. Utterly outplayed at home to QPR followed by a lucky 1-1 at Sheffied Wednesday (another struggler). Then a comfortable, one-sided 1-0 defeat at Wolves apparently.

good call

I think we can get our first win of the season up there. I can see them being winless for a good few games until they adapt

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Really like to go to this one, but money a big problem at mo so can't. Looks like first game of the season for me will be Leicester, with a bit of luck might find the money, as I also play on Saturdays, albeit not in an under 9s side.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
empire said:
Yeah i guess it is low SO FAR,but also you have chav city boys everywhere to add to the excitment:lolol: its certainly a rough hull

wonder what chants they will sing to us:lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Simster said:

3 games 3 goals thats not to bad looking at the others in the league:glare:

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
empire said:

Wouldn't worry too much about not selling our allocation. Some of the better away days are the ones where there are not as many Albion, but highly vocal so as to make up for the shortage of numbers.

Got my ticket, and lloking forward to seeing a new ground.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah i guess it is low SO FAR,but also you have chav city boys everywhere to add to the excitment:lolol: its certainly a rough hull

wonder what chants they will sing to us:lolol: :lolol:
If their rivals site is anything to go on they are going to sing 'Town full of bummers' at us! :rolleyes:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This may sound a bit strange but I reckon the singing can be better when we get say 750-1000 at an away game, rather than 2000 plus. Granted you can get a far higher volume with more fans but the songs seem to stick to the tried and tested formula, things that everyone will know. With fewer fans it is easier for someone to come up with a song that is original and get that going, personally that is one of the highlights of going to an away game for me, the humour and originality of our songs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here