Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull Game

bartonseagull

Aug 2, 2012
Anyone fancy meeting up for a post match drink. Would be good to catch up with a few of you once again.

I know one or two of you came here a couple of times. With the Humber Bridge toll being so cheap now it might be a good idea to meet at my local and stay out of Hull Centre.

I will be in the Queens in Queen Street Barton from 11am. Last time we met there the beer was cheap (£2.50 a pint), food was good and the footy was on. Then it's just over the Bridge to the ground. Simples.

Let me know if you're coming and I'll save you a seat.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Anyone fancy meeting up for a post match drink. Would be good to catch up with a few of you once again.

I know one or two of you came here a couple of times. With the Humber Bridge toll being so cheap now it might be a good idea to meet at my local and stay out of Hull Centre.

I will be in the Queens in Queen Street Barton from 11am. Last time we met there the beer was cheap (£2.50 a pint), food was good and the footy was on. Then it's just over the Bridge to the ground. Simples.

We're coming up on the train, anywhere near the station? :)

bartonseagull

Aug 2, 2012
The Pub is really close to Barton Station, so you can get here easily. There's usually a few cars going from here, but If no-one can give you a lift there's a bus from the end of the street to Hull Royal Infirmarywhich is close to the ground.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

Probably should change post match to pre match. Not being picky, genuinely thinks its confusing.

N.E.ESSEX SEAGULL

Feb 9, 2012
CLACTON
Coming up from Essex , do you know if you can leave car at pub while game is on ? Also do you know if there are any away friendly pubs by the stadium ? Cheers mark .

bartonseagull

Aug 2, 2012
I aksed at the pub last night, and they don't have a problem with you leaving your car there. They don't have a problem with Football fans or vandalism - so it should be fairly safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here