Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I doubt anyone cares but Stephen Hunt and Jimmy Bullard are going to Newcastle. Also, Boaz Myhill going Spurs.

That is all. I understand it's not that interesting:)

Oct 25, 2003
that's not particularly interesting, but perhaps there are other's up for sale that we can have a pop at?

they're f***ed aren't they?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They are going to have a firesale to survive in the Championship , the majority of the players had no wage reduction on relegation clauses in their contracts. £35M of debt needs to be restructured but they may take the easy way out and go into administration.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
that's not particularly interesting, but perhaps there are other's up for sale that we can have a pop at?

Can't see a certain Mr McShane getting a prem deal. Can't see him dropping to League 1 either though. Or is NSC so obsessed with the "never go back" myth that we wouldn't want him anyway?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
To be honest they've done well to offload Bullard. His knees are so knackered he'd surely fail any medical, so to have him off the wage bill is a huge relief for Hull.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
I doubt anyone cares but Stephen Hunt and Jimmy Bullard are going to Newcastle. Also, Boaz Myhill going Spurs.

That is all. I understand it's not that interesting:)

How can you be so sure? Bullard to Newcastle has been floating around for a while but Hunt seems to have been Wolves bound with their interest earlier in the season. Also, Myhill is shit so why champions league chasers want him i'll never know...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Last I heard Bullard was uninsurable because of his knees so it's a brave manager who forks out a wedge for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here