Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hull city walk out

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
what are we showing, and to whom are we showing it?

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
What about having a mass walk out 15 minutes from the end of the hull city game! That will show them:moo:

What is a matter with some people?

You've had a great start back in the Championship, playing good football (from what I've seen) - you have an 'off' day, albeit against us, and your on the teams/managers back!

Walkout v Hull? FFS, Get a grip.

You've had a great start back in the Championship, playing good football (from what I've seen) - you have an 'off' day, albeit against us, and your on the teams/managers back!

Whoosh.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Unforunately you probably aren't aware of the tone of the majority of the OP's posts. If you see the cow sign, then it's a wind up!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

I think he may be being sarcastic...

Also, as much as we appreciate the sentiment, there's been far too many nice and supportive comments from Palace fans. Which is nice, especially as we will all be a bit down for the next few days. But please don't keep it up too long, it's weird :thumbsup:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
How about we walk out with 15 minutes left then run back to our seats for the final whistle to keep everyone happy?

FFS you are 5th in the championship with a f***ing spanking lovely new stadium and some of you idiots are talking about having walkouts and demos.

GET A f***ing GRIP.

edit to add, and yes I do know.

Last edited:

the munch

Jul 1, 2011

although this is from a palace fan i agree with him, grow up ffs..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here