Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Great result , top notch performance , tactics spot on. Anyone who tries to find a negative aspect to this result is a grade A tw*t.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
For me a fantastic result. Away at the leaders, that's good. Would have liked a win but a good result nevertheless.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
Great result.
Hull are one of the top teams in the league and we have taken 4 points off them.
Dunk and Goldson were great they kept Hernandez quiet and my Hull mates were telling me he was going to rip us apart.
A great pairing for the future if we can keep hold of them both.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I'm just back from the game and felt that a draw was a fair result. We nullified them completely and had as many chances ( not many!) to win it as they did. Sidwell played well until he tired a bit in the second half and I though Hemed played well in his sole striker role. However the stars were the two CBs. Rarely put a foot wrong and if Dunks shot had been the other side of the post a goal of the season candidate. The Hull goal keeper didn't bother moving as it was hit with such ferocity. In fairness to Hull they defended well and gave us little chance in the final third. A good result and onwards to Cardiff.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm just back from the game and felt that a draw was a fair result. We nullified them completely and had as many chances ( not many!) to win it as they did. Sidwell played well until he tired a bit in the second half and I though Hemed played well in his sole striker role. However the stars were the two CBs. Rarely put a foot wrong and if Dunks shot had been the other side of the post a goal of the season candidate. The Hull goal keeper didn't bother moving as it was hit with such ferocity. In fairness to Hull they defended well and gave us little chance in the final third. A good result and onwards to Cardiff.
Hemed did do well as the lone front man; the difference when he went off was notable. I though it was an odd decision to bring Baldick on as his replacement.

Agree that the centre backs looked class. And Calde looked comfortable at LB all game, apart from one moment of miscommunication between him and Stockdale that resulted in a corner.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great result and pragmatic tactics from Hughton. This league is going to go through quite a few twists and turns before May and we need to make sure we're involved. Difficult listening on the radio because most of the action seemed to be in midfield but JC and Warren made it sound like Sidwell and Goldson in particular were class.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Quick query, if I pay for Seagulls player does that allow me to use the same format of player on other clubs websites?

Yeah you can listen to whichever game is on which is quite funny sometimes as you realise that our biased commentators are a lot better and less biased than a lot of other club's biased commentators (who are REALLY biased). :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here