Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Just got in, not going to read though, I can guess...

Buckley the scapegoat again.
Vokes dropped to bench while Barnes starts again.
Cms up front on his own again.
Navarro and Bridcutt passing sideways and backwards ten yards again.

So lets hope for a 0-0 or a 1-1 with a Lualua free kick...But my guess is we will lose.
Buckley is obviously not 100%
Barnes was better than Vokes sunday
Slagging off Bridcutt, that's a new one? ???

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I am going to try and get through tonights game with out a beer, to much at the weekend and promised myself a week off, forgot about tonight. Gonna be tough. 4 Carslbergs in fridge.

Me too - Harveys blue label in garage and they stay there tonight!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Good luck...I just sent her up the shop, I was also on the wagon this week but shit day at work and need a night a sin. I give you till 8pm.

im ok at the moment, the nerves have not kicked in yet, but no doubt they will very soon after KO!! where is my inner strenght!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Like the team though would have rested Barnes and Navs myself. Sparrow not even in the squad despite having a rest! Wish we could have 7 subs. Disappointed re Vicente.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fivelive summariser keeps saying Poyay. Sake. It's this or Warren Aspinall.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I am going to try and get through tonights game with out a beer, to much at the weekend and promised myself a week off, forgot about tonight. Gonna be tough. 4 Carslbergs in fridge.

Carlsberg doesn't qualify as beer so just drink em:)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Like the team though would have rested Barnes and Navs myself. Sparrow not even in the squad despite having a rest! Wish we could have 7 subs. Disappointed re Vicente.

I think we all suspected the odds were against him playing at a rain soaked Hull

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
away from home against a very good side above us in the table.

we have a lot of attacking strength in depth on the bench should the opportunity or need arise to go for the jugular in the last 20 minutes................... 'ees the way we play fuball
The problem with that defensive outlook is that we,re fu*ked if we go 1-0 down as we don't score many,don't see the point of two defensive midfielders as navarrow is that.Its ashame barnes was picked instead of vokes as we all know cms and barnes doesn't work.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
thanks - but can anyone explain for a simple soul ike me why that means we pick CMS and if it was dry presumably we wouldn't?

I think he said it is to do with the way they play: Vokes holds it up and feeds it out which might not work as well as CMS running on to the ball but I might be wrong as I was having trouble hearing

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Does anyone know if Vicente is struggling with an injury again or was the run around on Sunday too much for him?

Has Gus been seen at the KC?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Pitch is bumpy as hell after Rugby matches, so not really suitablefor his game, expect hm to play Saturday v Ipswich

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
thanks - but can anyone explain for a simple soul ike me why that means we pick CMS and if it was dry presumably we wouldn't?
Turning defenders round on a slippery surface I guess.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think we all suspected the odds were against him playing at a rain soaked Hull

I dunno what the weather has to do with it. Don't think there was much point bringing him on Sun i'd have saved him for tonight myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here