Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hull fans upset that free kick taken too quickly whilst the ball was moving was called back by the ref.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Those are some interesting opinions I, as a fan, didn't know I had.

Also regarding the statistics, "without them together" seems a little vague. It would be more useful to know how many of the games were with just each individual rather than assuming without one the other can't function. Also this apporach doesn't take into account the opposition in those games, which other players might have been in the team during those runs, etc. So they can't really prove anything.

I'm sure you don't actually need this spelling out, but when I said 'fans' I didn't mean every single person who is a fan of the club. People rarely do. A vocal portion of the crowd wanted to see the things I listed.

Without them together is what it says - matches which they do not play together. Either one or both don't feature or if they both feature in the game, they don't feature at the same time (e.g. one starts and is taken off, the other comes on as a sub). They aren't presented to prove anything, just to show that the pairing of Navarro and Bridcutt isn't as disastrous as some people would like everyone to believe, and as much as people want to hate navarro, or his pairing with bridcutt, it actually works to at least some worthwhile degree.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm sure you don't actually need this spelling out, but when I said 'fans' I didn't mean every single person who is a fan of the club. People rarely do. A vocal portion of the crowd wanted to see the things I listed.

Without them together is what it says - matches which they do not play together. Either one or both don't feature or if they both feature in the game, they don't feature at the same time (e.g. one starts and is taken off, the other comes on as a sub). They aren't presented to prove anything, just to show that the pairing of Navarro and Bridcutt isn't as disastrous as some people would like everyone to believe, and as much as people want to hate navarro, or his pairing with bridcutt, it actually works to at least some worthwhile degree.

good point and more than relevant

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They won't be needing the new stand then
The promotion last season didn't increase the attendance as much as the Crawley board had hoped, hence the sale of Barnett and Tubbs to balance the books. I'm guessing that promotion this season would mean higher wages again without the increase in gate receipts. Its a difficult balancing act.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
well done Mattock , the ref and lino must have been watching El Abd :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here