Hull City v. Brighton & Hove Albion - Official Thread

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wait 'til next week though. Then we'll show them!!!! :clap2:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gary Hobson played in the first game at Withdean alongside Keith McPherson and Andy Crosby in defence.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
fatboy said:
Gary Hobson played in the first game at Withdean alongside Keith McPherson and Andy Crosby in defence.

So I was right again then? :jester:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Jonathon Livingstone said:
McCammon on for Robinson
Nicolas on for CKR
As soon as The trolley came on we were never going to score, he couldnt hit a barn door from 2 paces away,
Had to listen to a game at a family wedding, and only just got online,

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Stevie_boy said:
As soon as The trolley came on we were never going to score, he couldnt hit a barn door from 2 paces away,
Had to listen to a game at a family wedding, and only just got online,

Unfair comment. He did some good passes yesterday and it was one of his better games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought McCammon played OK, the bottom line is we struggle to score at present.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
taking off 2 attacking players and replacing with one who isnt particular good wasnt a good move

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yorkie said:
Unfair comment. He did some good passes yesterday and it was one of his better games.

He had a good game by the poor standards we have come to expect of him.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i dont think they could get any worse from previous games

Stevie_boy said:
taking off 2 attacking players and replacing with one who isnt particular good wasnt a good move

Taking off one attacking player who was about to get a red card and another attacking player who was contributing little was a very good move.

We were much better after the break because the midfield unit played tighter and was able to supply Big Mac and Leon with some chances.

The loose 4-3-3 formation of the first-half (and that was what it was because Robinson and Hammond never linked with the central 3) was ineffective and it was just a shame we conceded at the end of the first half because I'm sure MM would have changed it at half-time and we might have got something (that we didn't really deserve) out of this game.

fatboy said:
He had a good game by the poor standards we have come to expect of him.

No, he had his usual game (creating problems for defences without guarenteeing he can finish the job) - his performance was near indentical, for example, to the last time he was in Yorkshire at the Sheff Utd win.

It just seems that the scapegoating minority among our support have got bored of picking on him and are sniffing out new targets in the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here