Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Hull City v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The crossbar is always our best player against Hull.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
0-0

Aluko shoots against the bar after el Abd gets careless (according to the radio). Koren now having a go. Hull have changed their system so Albion might regret not scoring whilst they had the upper hand.

I said before the match that Albion had to have someone watching and trying to stop these long strikes. I though Harkey might be instructed to do this, but as he is not in the team, I would thought Dicker's role might be to keep close to their advanced midfielders. If they are restricted to firing from long range, it is a sign they they have not got anything more creative to offer.

NB: Sunderland enjoyed the best of the second part of the first half against the Albion before the game was 0-0 at 90 minutes.

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Defense was a bit porous v. Swindon, though it was late when things got really bad....

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Sounds like Kuszczak is earning his keep so far. I do like it better when the keeper brings a paperback and a water bottle out with him. Today I guess it'd be a Kindle...

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Stat attack - BHA have Drawn 499 away league games and scored 1997 league goals on the road in their history.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Hal Hab haha

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and the nigels top of the league. The only way is down for them. Shame.
Have been listening to both Brighton and Hull commentaries. Hull people seem impressed, and it sounds a lot, if thats a big enough word, better than midweek.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here