Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield/Song Sheets

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
What's sad is the old gits that have let the atmosphere drop at home and away to the extent that it does require people to go round literally having to spell out what to say and do to try and get the old buzz back

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Things like this can have a negative effect. I haven't seen the songsheets but if they're as crap as everyone says, you can end up with a small group hell bent on singing their own songs then everybody else will be too embarrassed to join in. There is an element of that at home with H block at the moment, I wouldn't join in with half the shite that lot try and sing. At MK dons there were some young kids singing retard songs behind me and then complaining when nobody else joined in .

I've got nothing against people trying to get an atmosphere going, but it's got to be done in the right way.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry but it IS embarrassing. These things should happen spontaneously. Organically. Like the ruffians. As if its not bad enough having a troupe of scoutmasters trying to drum up a band of 'Ultras', we've now got a gang of choirmasters running about the place issuing songsheets. SAKE! It's just laughable. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to cover it. GO. AWAY.

Cos thats been working really well for home games hasn't it???

I bet your one of those moany gits who would rather sit in silence and then moan about the lack of noise at games or a lack of variety in our songs but is unwilling to join in new ones, preferring to slate them and the people trying.

So some fans have decided to try to improve things and try something different, yet you decide to attack them for doing so yet i bet you would be one of the first to say that you pay your money and therefore can do what you like if someone booed the team or slagged off a player and someone said that that it was unacceptable in their opinion.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can we just stick with 'Abide with Me'? punk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here