Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield - nice touch

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
LOL

I actually wanted them to go up because, apart from preferring that outcome, I thought it would give us a better chance of signing CMS !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
P1050931.JPG

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolute class from Huddersfield, gutted they didn't get promoted. Makes Adkins look even more like a prick now too.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Give me 5 mins...

I know you're not asking for long, but should'nt we at least go for a drink first or something? :wink:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In the photo above the gap is where last seasons trophy goes, but of course it was at the cricket last night.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

thanks alot for that! :thumbsup:

looks class :)

D

Deleted member 18477

So which small ground club do you want to get promoted to the prem with us this season then?

haha peterborough and ermmm watford i guess...
nah obviously i meant it as if we are a championship team the following year as well. If we went up i couldnt give a toss who went up with us. but now we really are dreaming...

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
And top notch all round sportsman too. SCC refused to give the guard of honour, Huddersfield did.

Top notch, wish them all the best this season!!!

Shame that they wont be coming to the Amex next season. Rather them, than the Saints

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
yes - and it shows us what a big club Huddersfield is compared to our south coast rivals who scraped through to the Championship . Good luck next year terriers!

im not sure you can describe them as a big club based on who presented us with a momento to commemorate the last game at withdean

ArfieldGood

Dec 10, 2010
Huddersfield
Didn't realise we'd done that. Obviously too busy making trophies for other teams instead of working out how to get promoted out of this bloody division haha. Best of luck for next season, can't believe you got CMS, what a top signing that one was!! Oh and your new ground looks mint (saw it here Lobster Vision from Lobster Pictures). When you get all the seats in should be a great place to play (When we opened the Galpharm or McAlpine as it was then we only had 2 stands so you're doing better than us). Looks ever so slightly better than the Withdean!
Got a horrible feeling we wont be joining you any time soon but who knows.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Old joke I know but here's Crystal Palaces trophy cabinet -

Attachments

• cabinet.jpg
    cabinet.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 251

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A touch of real class from a proppa football club. Lovely stuff. :clap2:

Btw, when did Albion win that large silver ash-tray that's on the bottom shelf of the pic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here