Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield - nice touch

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Noticed this in the Amex trophy cabinet yesterday.

They presented it to the Albion at the last Withdean game.
P1050928.JPG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is really nice gesture, good on them.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
yes - and it shows us what a big club Huddersfield is compared to our south coast rivals who scraped through to the Championship . Good luck next year terriers!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
yes - and it shows us what a big club Huddersfield is compared to our south coast rivals who scraped through to the Championship . Good luck next year terriers!

And top notch all round sportsman too. SCC refused to give the guard of honour, Huddersfield did.

Top notch, wish them all the best this season!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

its a proper nice touch, they truely were real professionals especially there manager who clapped the Brighton fans after the game. will never forget, but i still dont want hudds up next season. a team with a small stadium being promoted would do nicely... less of a threat.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I spoke with some of their supporters pre the match at Withdean.

They are a good bunch of blokes and, I agree, sorry they did not come up with us !

That on top of Lee Clarke providing the guard of honour!

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Really nice gesture.

I'd be interested to see what the trophy cabinet looks like.

I wonder how much room it has. :wink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...apart from the fact that two of Town's decent players have offski! I have a feeling another few years of third division football beckons

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
its a proper nice touch, they truely were real professionals especially there manager who clapped the Brighton fans after the game. will never forget, but i still dont want hudds up next season. a team with a small stadium being promoted would do nicely... less of a threat.

So which small ground club do you want to get promoted to the prem with us this season then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here