Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield fans...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
... What a good bunch of lads. Had several come up to us to ask if we were safe and wish us luck, on the way back to the car. Even had one come and ask me to wind my window down and as we were driving through the town centre after the match. He said how impressed he was with our support and wished us luck. What a nice bunch :) thousands of wolves fans on the motorway were good too, lots of mutual thumbs up and claps.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I should add that Huddersfield is the only place I've ever been threatened by hooligans, of the 60+ grounds I've been to. That was last time I wen when it was 2-1 with bobby scoring.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Agree with all of you but they didnt make any noice unless they were leading (ie, bad fans)

deano-terrier

Apr 24, 2009
It wasn't exactly one of those games where the crowd were likely to sing much, end of season nothing game apart from it being Boothy day and what a reception he got...legend

I had hoped you would go down as you will be a threat next season under slade. Hats off to your support today, first class.

Htafc4eva

Apr 25, 2009
I Agree with all of you but they didnt make any noice unless they were leading (ie, bad fans)

Bad fans, or those that have nothing to play for and were more bothered about attending Boothys last game?

Credit to yourselfs though, 1200 i'd agree is a fair comment. The stand holds 3800-4000 and the two ends were covered aswell as being blocked off one block uncovered. Still a fantastic following and hope you all got home safe and stay up this season.

brighton2.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I should add that Huddersfield is the only place I've ever been threatened by hooligans, of the 60+ grounds I've been to. That was last time I wen when it was 2-1 with bobby scoring.

...it is the only place where I have been punched by a hooligan despite being a complete scarfer, though it did appear to be a random act of violence as he was not provoked in any way, hence my reluctance ever to return.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Come to think of it i wasn't berated at any stage during the day. Milton Keynes was the worst of all.

That Milton Keynes lot were a bunch of wankers.
Walking through Bletchley got about 10 comments such as "Brighton? who are they?" (Obviously i replied with "f*** off you franchise c***". Witty i know.) which i thought was particularly entertaining.
That was just before about 100 Albion fans sieged Bargain Booze. Ahh away days with the Seagulls..
Got some comments from their fans at the Withers as well. Only fans i can remember this season that have been particularly hostile.
Franchise bastards. They aren't even football fans, just a bunch of glory hunting ex-Man United fans that support a plastic team in a plastic stadium that they don't even deserve.

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Huddersfield are quality.

- They have one of my favourite stadiums, and certainly the best in league one.
- They have a PINK and white away kit - the ultimate flair accessory.
- They sold MASKS of a player today. Incredible.
- They have Danny Cadamarteri. English soccerball legend.

I am considering becoming a TERRIER.

Their pink strip is their 3rd kit I'm pretty sure the yellow one's their away kit

HTAFC Fan

Apr 26, 2009
Apart from that their support was shit.

Im sorry but i cannot understand ho you say our support is shit? We have nothing at all against you lot AND YOE you stay up but we got 15000 for a league 1 team with nothing to play for and you call our support shit?:glare:

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
The Huddersfield fans we met were very friendly. Had a chat with a couple in a pub in Flockton, asked us if our trip up was ok, wished us luck etc. Then after the game a few of them told us that they hoped we'd stay up and that our support was quality. Very nice people, great stadium and surely destined for bigger things in my opinion.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Im sorry but i cannot understand ho you say our support is shit? We have nothing at all against you lot AND YOE you stay up but we got 15000 for a league 1 team with nothing to play for and you call our support shit?:glare:

Don't let them wind you up. It is a full time job for some people on this board to wind up as many people as possible.

Roberttownblue

Apr 26, 2009
Their pink strip is their 3rd kit I'm pretty sure the yellow one's their away kit

The pink strip is for breast cancer research charity mate

Im glad you enjoyed your Boothy day in Yorkshire hope we see you next year. It was good to see you all clap the legend off, some of you even stayed for his lap of honour :clap:

Must agree with your views about L**ds, you should try living near em

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Don't worry they wont get promoted. We will be playing them again next season. The longer they stay down, the nearer the real Wimbledon FC will get to playing them.

My opinions about MKDons supporters, is that they are completely spoilt. I found this out when I went.
They really have not suffered on hard times, and I can bet you when they do they wont get half the support they do now.

To show you how fake some of the support is, Barry Fry was on Talksport a few months back, and said he is puzzled as to why MKDons where not brining more support to Peterborough weekday match. Since it is only about 50 miles away he said it was bad for such an important match.

That Milton Keynes lot were a bunch of wankers.
Walking through Bletchley got about 10 comments such as "Brighton? who are they?" (Obviously i replied with "f*** off you franchise c***". Witty i know.) which i thought was particularly entertaining.
That was just before about 100 Albion fans sieged Bargain Booze. Ahh away days with the Seagulls..
Got some comments from their fans at the Withers as well. Only fans i can remember this season that have been particularly hostile.
Franchise bastards. They aren't even football fans, just a bunch of glory hunting ex-Man United fans that support a plastic team in a plastic stadium that they don't even deserve.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No problem with their fans at all friendly in the 2 establishments i visited and all round a bloody good trip,not sure what was in those pies though 2/10

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Always find Huddersfield a friendly place with knowledgable fans and good pubs. Yes, they have the odd idiot but so do all clubs. At a lower level, Halifax are a friendly club and it's a pity they've had to re-form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here