Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Away (Official Thread) - Match all ticket

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
looking forward to this one! i went when we won 2-1 in 2003 i think and was a great atmosphere! think we took around 1300 that day so be interested to see if we beat that or not this time round.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
looking forward to this one! i went when we won 2-1 in 2003 i think and was a great atmosphere! think we took around 1300 that day so be interested to see if we beat that or not this time round.

We took around 1600 two seasons ago :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
maybe we need a STICKY for every f***ing home game aswell??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? LOSERS!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Well train tickets purchased, so looking forward to this one.

My first trip to Huddersfield too. I see there are some interesting pubs to sample :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will possibly get close to 1,500 tkts dependant on form still being good.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Might wonder down to the club shop on Saturday to get one as I'm now a season ticket holder :laugh:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Last away game before Christmas? Will do well to take 900 to this one.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Cant see more than 1000 going. Its not the easiest place to get to / most of the cheap train tickets will have gone.

absolutly love Huddersfield though, favourite away day.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Also on a seperate issue why not have sub forums (ala the Ask the club) for up and coming away games. These can keep all relavant topics together while away from the board (as the mods seem to like) and reduce the need for all the stickies (as people on this thread like). When the game has been and gone the mods could 'hide' the thread and reintroduce the next time we play said team; so threads that may still be relavant (ie parking in area/pubs) could be seen again.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Prices:
Adult: £21
Over-60s: £21
Student: £12 (Student ID required at purchase and entry)
Under-16s: £8
Under-13s: £8
Under-8s (if purchased with an adult): £5

I'm sure you copied this in good faith, but any Seniors put off by Seagulls World error might like to know that the price is actually £12 plus usual booking fee.

I was prepared to grumble, but pressed ahead with Online Booking, which has the correct price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here