Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Away attendance Guestimation

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
Didnt we take over 4,000 to Grimsby for a relegation battle? will admit it was the final game of the season so makes a big difference and it was a higher league. Grimsby and Huddersfield though are about the same distance away.
2,653 is my guess

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
1565 plus me! Looking forward to it, only just noticed, if we win saturday and crewe/carlisle draw or lose, then we are safe:albion2:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I reckon it will be just under the 2,000 mark. Would be nice to see more but it is a long journey and it's not the last game of the season. Stockport will sell out, especially if we win.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
800-900, are you having a laugh?

I've managed relatively few away games this season, but I'm desperate to go. I think many people are the same. The last few performances have provided a huge boost.

We took over 2000 to Milton Keynes, in the midst of a crap run, after all. I realise that was a cheap game, but this has so much more at stake. With the genuine prospect that the team might, just might, actually save themselves at Huddersfield, I think people want to be there.

I know it's a long way...but I think a couple of thousand won't be that wide of the mark.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
800-900ish maybe. It's a long way. We didn't even manage over 1000 at Colchester.

Yea but we also took nearly the same to Bristol on a Tues night- we looked pretty doomed by the Colchester game and the general mood was very low... I reckon 2,100 and a bit and another fantastic away atmosphere. :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didnt we take over 4,000 to Grimsby for a relegation battle? will admit it was the final game of the season so makes a big difference and it was a higher league. Grimsby and Huddersfield though are about the same distance away.
2,653 is my guess

No , Crap Town only let us have 2,300 tickets , they were prepared to give us half the capacity which at the time would have meant 4,500 tickets but Humberside Police said no as it was a bank holiday weekend.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
+1......looks like the mrs is coming and we may make a weekend of it

Jan 30, 2008
No , Crap Town only let us have 2,300 tickets , they were prepared to give us half the capacity which at the time would have meant 4,500 tickets but Humberside Police said no as it was a bank holiday weekend.
what a joke that day was , went to their ticket office and brought three tickets for the main stand and then gave a big :bigwave: to a few faces in the away end

800-900, are you having a laugh?

I've managed relatively few away games this season, but I'm desperate to go. I think many people are the same. The last few performances have provided a huge boost.

We took over 2000 to Milton Keynes, in the midst of a crap run, after all. I realise that was a cheap game, but this has so much more at stake. With the genuine prospect that the team might, just might, actually save themselves at Huddersfield, I think people want to be there.

I know it's a long way...but I think a couple of thousand won't be that wide of the mark.

You haven't taken into account train travel. MK £15 all in. Hudds, £??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here