Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hudders v Sheff Wed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Clark being a totasl COCK on the sideline again

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
FT Huddersfield win 1 nil, up to second four points behind with two games in hand, one of which we'll obviously be playing today!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Decent first half but very scrappy second. Wednesday offered very little up front so probably a fair result in the end.

Just about scraped home on the books as well in the end. Should have been more!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Good result for us I think. There's no doubt Weds will splash the cash in January and be a force to reckon with later in the season. More of a threat than Hudds.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
huddersfield 8 weds 6.5 mom clarke hudds c.b.........ref soft ****.......that shove in the back from kay on mellor was LUDICROUS.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I only saw the second half. Severely lacking in quality I thought. Lots of huff and puff, lots of hoofing but not much in the way of quality football. The commentators seemed to think the first half was better. Was it? How do these two teams compare to us? Going on that second half(a very small sample size admittedly) surely neither of them will finish in the top two?

Feb 14, 2010
According to sky "wednesday can get automatic with a few more bodies, no problem".. How many points do we have on them, plus better goal difference and a game in hand..? Also the terriers are snapping at our heals" is it 4 points ahead, better goal difference and 2 games in hand on them? Northern pundits do talk shite :laugh:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I only saw the second half. Severely lacking in quality I thought. Lots of huff and puff, lots of hoofing but not much in the way of quality football. The commentators seemed to think the first half was better. Was it? How do these two teams compare to us? Going on that second half(a very small sample size admittedly) surely neither of them will finish in the top two?

Mind you, they've both beaten us this season.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
According to sky "wednesday can get automatic with a few more bodies, no problem".. How many points do we have on them, plus better goal difference and a game in hand..? Also the terriers are snapping at our heals" is it 4 points ahead, better goal difference and 2 games in hand on them? Northern pundits do talk shite :laugh:

Sheff Wed are only 3 points off of 2nd with a game in hand though so they could quite easily get automatic promotion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here